Chapter 8

(Edited 4/15/2022)

Star POV

I sat in the hut waiting for Gabby and Peter to return, they've been gone for a while now. I still couldn't believe we were actually in Neverland. I honestly didn't wanna leave, I never felt so free and joyous in one place besides the basketball court. But I knew my parents would probably have a fit if I didn't come home.

" Hey, you okay " Serena asks.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I just still can't believe we're actually here in Neverland " I say.

" Yeah, I know " she says sitting next to me looking around.

" I wonder what our parents are thinking about right now " I say.

" Probably think we've ran away or been kidnapped " Serena says.

" I wonder what happens if we die here. Like do we also die back home or does being here give us some kind of alternate type of life " I say looking in to one of the mirrors.

" Who knows, especially since we all thought this place wasn't real " she says standing next to me.

Just then Gabby comes in the hut with this weird look on her face and Peter later follows behind her with the similar look.

" What is going on " Star says.

" Um well I'm thinking about staying here with Peter forever " Gabby says with a slight grin.

Star and I just look at her, I hope she's joking.

" But why " I ask.

" Well for once nobody is forcing me to be something I'm not or making me where a dress. And you guys know how unhappy I've been at home, here I never felt more at home in my life " she says with a smile.

" Gabby, I understand where you're coming from but- " she cuts me off.

" I'm not going back home and plus we can't leave until we help defeat Hook or something like that " she says definitively.

" What about our parents, school, and our friends ? Think about how your decision affects more than just you, Gabby. I probably more than anybody want you to be happy but I don't think staying here is going to help anything. " Serena says.

" And what is going home gonna do for me ? In the few days we been here, I'm more happy than I have been than the last 15 years I've spent in that house. " she says getting visibly upset.

" Gabby maybe you should just- " I start but Peter cuts me off.

" Why can't you all stay here and have amazing adventures ? You never grow old, have sword fights, fly around and just live happy lives here " he says while hanging upside down.

" Yeah, that sounds cool and all but we do have lives back in the real world too " I say.

" Well whenever we finish whatever we were chosen to do then you guys can go " Gabby says opening the hut door.

" Where are you going " I ask her.

" Just gonna fly around for a little bit, might as well get used to it " and like that she was gone.

Hook POV

I waited on my ship for my parrot to return with information about the new " Wendy " girls.

" Mr. Smee " I yell out.

" Yes cap'n " he says running in.

" Is that blasted parrot back yet " I ask.

" No not yet cap'n " he says.

" Idiot " I say putting my hook in hot water to ease the soreness from my battle with Pan.

" Cap'n the ball is lighting up. Now it's only showing one of the "Wendy" girls "

" Well, well, isn't this a pleasant surprise. That's the same one I saw him dancing with in the forest a while ago " I say rubbing my hand down the ball.

" What does it mean " he asks me.

" It means it's time for our revenge " I say with a wide grin.

" How do you plan on doing that Cap'n " Smee asks while helping me get ready.

" By any means necessary, even if it means killing somebody with this very fabulous hook " I say rubbing my hook.

" Like how you almost killed the last Wendy " he asks.

He really had to remind me of that.

" Don't remind me Smee. Just prepare the men for the battle because it certainly will get very bloody " I say with a sinister smirk.

" Pan this time one of your "Wendy" girls will not survive".

Gabby POV

I was sitting on a tree looking at the sunset, it was a real beautiful sight to see. I really came out to clear my head since I am planning to stay here.

I know most people wouldn't agree with my decision to stay but I really don't think I could even think about going back home after my amazing experiences here. Also the time I've spent with Peter has been unbelievable, he really is everything and more the books has described him as.

But there is the other side of me that doesn't think so.

Just then I hear tinkling coming from behind me.

" Hey, Tink " I say and she sits on my shoulder.

" Do you think I'm making the right decision staying here with him " she simply shrugs her shoulders.

" Come on, Tink, tell me what you think " I say.

Before she can say anything, I hear a weird noise and the sound of a stick snapping in half from below.

" Hold that thought Tink " I say and I fly down.

At first I didn't see anything until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

" Hello, Wendy " I slowly turn and I see Hook and his men surrounding me before I can scream I'm gagged once again.

Hook bends down and lifts my head up with his hook.

" Looks like love is now a weakness " he says with a sinister chuckle.

" Take her to the ship and gather her little friends too " he says to his crew who then begins to venture into the forest.

Oh No

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad please

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment, and follow.

Much love ❤️