Chapter 4

(Edited 4/15/2022)

Peter Pov

I was sitting on the cloud and spying on Captain Hook ship, I can't believe he actually survived being swallowed whole by a crocodile. I later see 3 girls dangled from his ship and hear them screaming, well back to old habits.

I smile and start flying towards the ship.

" Oh Captain Hook " I yell out.

" Pan, stay with him, keep it on him. Fire " he says and he misses which isn't surprising.

" Try again Hook " I say mockingly.

" Well good luck Pan " he says before cutting the ropes to one of the girls and she screams as she falls.

" Gabby " the other two girls scream as she falls.

I instantly dive into the water and Tink flies next to me.

" Tink help the other two girls, now " I demand.

I pick her up out the water and carry her to the forest. I lay her down as she starts coughing violently before looking at me.

" Are you okay " I ask her patting her on the back.

" Where is Serena and Star " she says jumping back away from me.

" Who " I asked confused and as soon as I say that the other 2 girls run towards her.

" Are you okay " she asks one of them.

" Yeah, I'm fine " she replies.

" That was crazy " another one says.

" I know " she replies.

I clear my throat and they all turn around and gasps.

" He's real " one of them say.

" I know and he saved my life " the girl I saved says.

" This is crazy. How in the world is this really happening right now " one of them say.

" I'm Peter Pan " I say as I walk towards them and bow.

But they all just stand there frozen.

" But you're real " the girl I saved says.

" Yes I am " I say smiling with my hands on my hips.

" Um, well I'm Gabby and this is my sister Serena and our friend Star " Gabby says.

" Pleasure to meet you all " I say bowing again.

" Can you explain to us why we're here " the one named Star asks.

" I'm not exactly sure about that but let me show to my tree house where it's safe " I say flying.

" You do realize we can't fly right " the one named Serena says with her hands on her hips.

Oh yeah I forgot. Guess we'll just travel on foot since Tink isn't here.

" Okay follow me " I say leading the way.

After making it to my tree house the lost boys are there waiting as usual.

" Look Peter's back " Tootles says and they all run towards me and start talking at once.

" Hey, calm down, we have guests " I say.

Gabby POV

I really couldn't believe this was really happening right now. Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Neverland and all this stuff you read about in stories is real.

Not only that he saved my life and he's beautiful to I might add.

" Hey, calm down, we have guests " he says.

He then leads us to the inside of the tree house and we fall down this slide type thing.

" Welcome to our home " he says.

" Well, it's not as dirty as I thought it would be " Star says getting up.

" Yeah, but um do you have anything for us to wear especially me, I'm freezing " I say wrapping my arm around myself.

" Sure, oh Tinkerbell " he says.

No way, did he just say Tinkerbell ? A glowing ball of light makes it way into the treehouse.

Oh my god, it's really Tinkerbell.

I really think I'm about to faint.

" Tink be nice and create the girls something to wear " he says while sitting in his chair.

Tink creates these beautiful outfits and even though I hate dresses, it actually looked nice on me.

" Wow thanks, Tink " Serena says twirling around.

" Yeah, thanks " I say looking at her, still can't believe she's real.

" OK, while this is cool and all can we figure out why captain hook kidnapped all three of us and why did he keep calling us Wendy " Star says.

Tink starts talking but she's saying so fast and we can't understand the fairy language.

" Wait we don't understand you " I say but Peter translates.

" Hook kidnapped you so he can use you guys as bait for me " he says.

" But why did he chose us " I ask but Peter shrugs. 

" I'm not sure " he says.

" Well that's great, so now what do we do " I ask.

" Well, what can we do " Star asks.

" I heard it's mermaids here so can we see them " Serena asks with excitement in her voice and me and Star look at her.

" Well, since we're gonna be stuck here for a while, why not just explore for a little while " she says, well she did have a point.

" Wait a minute so you're saying we can't go home " Star asks with fear on her face.

Tink starts talking again, but like before we don't understand what she's saying

" Tink says you 3 were chosen for a reason " Peter says.

" Which is " I ask.

" Don't know " he says while look at his dagger.

" Great, just great " I say.

" Let's just make the most of it " Serena says while looking around, knowing her she'll never wanna leave, not that I blame her it is beautiful here and the atmosphere is so freeing.

We all head back outside and Peter decides he wants to teach us how to fly, he says think happy thoughts but that's obviously not gonna work so fairy dust is all it took for us.

" This is so fun " Serena says doing flips in the air.

" Uh, how do we get down " Star says flipping around involuntary and her faces are hilarious.

I look up at them and I feel Peter's presence behind me and I turn around to see him blowing fairy dust in my face.

" Wow, this amazing  " I say while my body floats in the air and he grabs my hand.

" I'm glad you're having fun " with this big grin on his face.

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment, and follow

* Outfits above * ❤️

Much love 💛