Chapter 12

(Edited 4/16/2022)

Gabby POV

I was battling these pirates, having the time of my life. The fact I could battle them with just one hand just proves my skills. But that fun was interrupted when I heard this loud thud, we all stop and turn and we see it's Peter.

Oh no.

What could he possibly be doing on the ground ?

He was shaking and had a big cut on the side of his eyebrows. He looked both exhausted and weak which is weird because when he rescued me he looked so full of life.

Hook floats down and holds the sword under his neck and Peter gently stands up. He's not putting up much of fight. I feel tears welling up in my eyes, when he kicks him against the same pole he had me tied up to.

He then begins choking him.

That's when we all tried to charge at him before the pirates gathered each one of us one by one.

" Peter get up and fight " I scream.

" Come on get up " I hear Star yelling out as well as she begins kicking at one of the pirates before being restrained.

Serena somehow escapes and runs towards Hook before Smee catches her.

" No you better let her go " I yell out while trying to make this pirate release his grip on my arms.

No one and I mean no one will ever hurt my sister as long as I'm present.

In the distance we begin to hear what sounds like Indian whopping noise. We look at we see the Indian tribe that Prince Blue Sky belongs to running towards us.

Serena face lights up at the sight of Blue Sky but the reunion is cut short when some pirates that were hiding out catches them.

Blue Sky manages to make it to the ship before he was captured. He tries to get to Serena but he's no match for these pirates.

Everything was interrupted by Hook's yell.

" Silence " he yells out loud.

Peter POV

I couldn't believe it, it was the Wendy situation again except this time I would rather choose death than lose Gabby.

I look at her as she's trying her best to break free but she has no success. She then looks at me with tear filled eyes and I give her a gently smile.

With the Indians showing up, I thought that would be a good enough distraction but Hook just yells out silence before hitting me on the head the his hook. I fall to my knees holding the side of my injured head.

" Leave him alone " Star yells out.

" Peter get up " Gabby says.

" Stop it Hook " Tootles yells.

" Let Peter go " Serena yells.

I hear everybody saying but their words hardly have any effect. Hook grabs my head right at the moment Tink flies towards him but he hits her right out of the way.

" Time to say goodbye, to your true love " he whispers in my ear while yanking my head towards Gabby who looks at me with a shocked face.

" Wait a minute, true love " she says with tears streaming down her face.

" Of course my dear, why else would he risk his life for you " Hook says while chuckling.

I hold my head down before he lifts back up again.

" Looks like I was right, this is the final goodbye " he whispers before he pushes me causing me to hit my head on the rough ship floor.

I hear everybody scream, my vision is slightly blurry but I see Gabby crying hard. I turn my head away not wanting to see her pain stricken face.

I hear Hook yelling and I know what's about to happen.

" No, leave him alone " I hear and Gabby has manage to break free and stop Hook from gutting me to death but he slings her down next to me.

" No Gabby " I hear Star say but Hook silences everybody yet again.

" Let's give the two their last moment together " Hook says in a gentle voice.

" This will not be our last moment. We're gonna have these amazing adventures together. Forever and always " she whispers while gripping my arm.

Wait a moment, does this mean she's staying her with me.

She then place her hand on my cheek and then gives me a gentle kiss. While it was brief, it had a lot more meaning to it than the kiss with Wendy.

We pull apart and stare into each others eyes and I notice hers are watering again.

" Uh oh " I hear Smee says as Hook yanks her up by the hair but I look up at the sky and I notice the clouds coming together and I smile knowing what it means.

" Not again " Hook says before I let out a scream and I smile knowing I have recovered and my strength is now restored.

The other pirates ended up falling into the ocean.

I glance over at Gabby who smiles at me.

" Go get em, Cap'n " she says while handing me a sword.

Hook and I battle once again except this time he's no match for me. I kick him over the ocean and what do you know his old pal the crocodile is back.

" No, no, no. I won " he says while flapping his arms.

" Just go ahead and fall Hook " Serena says.

" Fine. I give up but I escaped once doesn't mean I can't again. I'll be back Pan, I'll be back " he yells out as he falls into the jaws of the crocodile.

Gabby POV

We all cheer as Hook falls into the jaws of the crocodile. We're all hugging and dancing and I look and see Serena kissing Blue Sky, oh wow.

" Hey, you good " Star says while hugging me.

" Yeah, I'm great actually " I say smiling.

She's about to say something until Tootles pulls her away to celebrate with the Indians again. I later feel someone wrap the arms around my shoulders, I look and it's Peter.

I just smile at him and kiss him.

" What's that for " he asks.

" For being my hero " I say.

" What do you say we get them home and we can have a new adventure " he says proudly.

" I agree " I say proudly.

Please follow me on Instagram for updates same name as Wattpad

Gabby's windows above 💚

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment, and follow

Much love 💛