'Fresh and Clean'

🗓️

🗓️

Fresh and clean...

Out of the shower Jimin strolls around his apartment in a pair of low rise pyjamas pants checking through his scheduled appointment for the day.

Winston Kiddermier, a thirty eight year old divorced father of two, looking for someone well out of his league and way under his recommended age range, just to make his ex-wife jealous. Pathetic, but it paid the bills and paid the rent on his sweet-ass apartment with a skyline view.

Jimin wasn't cheap, and most of his clients were either desperately single or in the midst of a mid-life crisis. He used to guide soulmates and lovers to each other, now it was whatever stuck. He wasn't Cupid. It felt like no one wanted love anymore, they didn't even want to take his famous 30 day guarantee, seemingly most of his clients these days are happy with his service by day 12.

"Ah shit" Jimin hissed as he accidentally thumbed one of his ex's notifications before he could click on his preferred itinerary, letting her know that he had read her messages.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you" It read "It's not fair on you. I know you can't look at me while we're together because you still love me"

"—the fuck I do..!" Jimin blew out a scoff at her audacity, he loved her once that was true but he wasn't stupid enough to forget that she cheated on him and he was going to tell her straight, it was long overdue "I don't look at you because I make myself sick just touching you after what you did, it's just meaningless sex" It was true, better the devil he knew and Jimin was yet to move on and put his trust in what he felt couldn't be trusted, not that Nadine could be trusted but in reality he was just scared of being cheated on by someone that he could possibly love.

"Then we should stop meeting if I mean so little to you!" ah here it comes. The 'on and off' drama again, Jimin just ignored it, eventually she would hit up his phone, and Jimin would just go along to release his sexual frustration, feel disgusted with himself and leave. Not texting back Jimin had dressed to meet his client.

Downtown was Jimin's kingdom, also home as well as office space as he leaves his address to a building across the road. 'Men's-match' a retitled name for a fitting service, Jimin only took male clients and ran events in coordination with female matchmakers.

He had learnt his lesson on taking female clients and It ended badly and henceforth became a male only business.

Mr Kiddermier was just how Jimin remembered him at their first meeting, burley man, was probably a hit with the ladies in his prime but now balding early before middle age he was looking for a young woman to manipulate.

"So.. you've said in your application you had casual sex with your receptionist, and now are divorced, is that right?"

"Yes, my relationship with my wife and receptionist has now ended"