'Sun, Sea and Sand' ᴾᵗ¹

🗓️

🗓️

Sun, Sea and Sand...

This was the life, a fake life but a good life for a fantasy that'll last a week, then Noelle would turn back into a pumpkin... but for now her mock Michael kors sandals were her cinderella slippers, as she packs a sundress and in her bag.

She will go to the ball, as she leaves her room feeling like a princess after such a beautiful breakfast. She makes her way down past the lobby to the pool, she lays her towel on top of a sun lounger and starts to rub sun lotion on her skin.

The sun is up high and she lets her breakfast slowly digest before she attempts to take a dip in the hotel pool. It's quiet, everyone is most probably nursing a hangover from the night before but Noelle was going to make the most of the morning as she sat scrolling through her friends' new insta comments. She's beaming, re-reading them over but the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach is always there aching inside.

A glint in her sunglasses from afar catches a sunbeam reflection from a chain around the neck of a man, his body is taut, tan and sculpted as he springs off the side into a dive. Noelle scores him a ten out of ten and the dive was pretty good too, she softly giggles while putting her phone away and leaning on her lounger.

"Something funny Ella?" Noelle looks towards the water and the man climbing up the ladder lifts up his sunglasses to reveal the hot guy she literally drooled over on the plane. "Did I belly flop?" He grins.

"You'd need a belly for that" Noelle jokes referencing his rock hard abs and JK smiles confidently running his hands through his wet hair away from his face.

"Are you here alone?" He asks, looking around.

"Kind of, I'm here for work, how about you?" Noelle asks.

"Last minute trip, life was getting pretty hectic so I scanned for a last minute ticket online and here I am, Thanks to you"

"Do you live in New York?"

"No I was there for a meeting of sorts, I'm from Korea, You don't sound American either." He notices.

"Oh I'm from the UK originally, you're Korean? That's cool, I've never been, it looks beautiful though"

"It is, but it's not the fantasy land foreigners seem to think it is"

"Is it anywhere?"

"Well the Bahamas is as good a place as any, right?"

"You're right, I'm sort of running away from my life too" This is Noelle's chance to be who she wasn't with a little confidence and have some fun. "But I'll be back in New York in a week so I'm going to make the most of it as much as I can"

"Sounds exciting, I'd love to see it"

"Maybe you will, now stand aside and let me show you what a real dive looks like" Noelle stretches as she moves to the water's edge in her two piece bikini. After the launch her dive isn't as spectacular as his but she collides somewhat gracefully with the water. TaDa!" She shouts impressed with herself but as Noelle resurfaces Jungkook is laughing, clutching his stomach but soon covers his eyes with a grin, Noelle is confused at first but it all comes together as she watches her bikini top bob leisurely across the water. "Oh fuck!" She covers her breasts. How embarrassing. She grabs her bikini top and turns away to put it back on the best she can. "What a piece of shit" she grumbles to herself about the knock off.

"Can I look now?" Jungkook holds out her towel with his eyes closed and covers her immediately as she steps out of the water and into his big arms.

"No, I'll die of embarrassment"

"Oh come on, women go topless all the time, it's not a big deal" he peeks now knowing she's wrapped up and sulking on her lounger. "There's no one here, you're good okay?"

"You were here"

"I didn't see a thing, I swear" He holds his hands up in surrender "All that damn water in the way" He shrugs while grinning innocently.

"Thanks for helping me" Noelle digs around in her bag for her sundress. "Good thing I brought this" she pulls out her pink flower printed sundress and chucks it over her head.

"You can say thank you by buying me a drink" He points to the bar now opening up.

"It's nine in the morning," Noelle chuckles. "I bet you're all sorts of trouble"

"Hey, It's five o'clock somewhere, c'mon Ella you're on vacation!" Technically Noelle was working but the job did include checking the amenities and perks, one drink wouldn't hurt.

"Ok cool.. Do you need to grab a s-shirt?" She stuttered as she shamelessly ogled him and he couldn't help but tug on his bottom lip.

"No I'm good, my shorts are almost dry and it's only going to get hotter" He smirks as they both casually walk to the bar.

The barman isn't surprised that people have appeared so early, he's used to it by now, the days are fine, it's the nights that are exponentially heinous. He wipes down the bar as Noelle and JK take a seat on a high stool to look at the drinks menu.

"How about a coconut to start?" JK asks.

"To start..? oh you are trouble" Noelle chuckles.

"Guilty... two coconuts please" He admits, but Noelle is having fun. There was no harm in a little fun.

The barman groans as he bends to take out two transparent bottles and two fresh coconuts, swiftly cutting off their tops, he mixes in some sweetened condensed milk and a swig of gin into each. Noelle watches him put a straw in each and a tiny umbrella to bring everything together as JK leans his elbows on the bar facing the poolside to bask in the sunlight.

"Two Gully Wash's" Says the barman, and Noelle shows him her amenities ID, he then turns to JK expecting payment for his drink.

"He's with me" Noelle says, and the barman nods and leaves to polish some glasses.

"To sun, sea and a fucking good time" JK lifts up his coconut and nudges it along side hers with a smile as she snaps a picture of the drinks on her phone.

They talked for hours, one coconut after another, exchanging laughs, cheers and some culture-shocking childhood stories until JK suggests they walk along the coast that borders the resort. It isn't far and the ocean is crystal clear as they watch the sun glint across the smooth waves.

🗓️