'In search of...'

🗓️

🗓️

In search of JK

Noelle had been sitting poolside and sampling the hotel's ambiance and amenities for the last few days, rocking her best but faux bikinis waiting to see if he would appear again, but it seemed like she was shit out of luck.. the week was almost over. She had been undeniably ghosted.

It's not like they were lovers, maybe she was the only one that felt they had chemistry, she felt sick that maybe she had made him uncomfortable somehow. Noelle was ready to jump into the pool and drown herself out of embarrassment. She even memorised a few Korean words. Sucks to suck. God dammit.

It's midday, and after changing her profile picture, taking a few creative insta shots and nothing else more to do than drink a gallon of alcoholic coconuts dry, Noelle moved away from the sun lounger, put her dress on over her head and left the poolside.

Of course the resort was stunning but her headache needed to be cleansed by nothing but the waves of the ocean. She always loved the sea, fish... not so much. Sharks and jellyfish scared her to no end so she just kicked about the shallows and took in the breathtaking view. Until a volleyball hit her in the head..

"Ow fuck" She cursed, wobbly but still standing in shock as the pain seared in her eye, she clutched it somehow willing away the pain as it throbbed through her socket. 

"I'm so sorry! We were just playing and it got away from me, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just blind-ow"

"Oh no, your eye, I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot, — you should sit down just in case you get dizzy" He whistles to his friends and calls to them to bring her a chair as they walk up the beach and with one eye closed she peers at her accidental attacker. He's tan and broad with very many muscles, chiselled face.. and gorgeous.

"She needs ice, immediately" The stranger hollers as his friend kneels beside him. "I'll take her, miss can you get on my back"

"I don't even know you"

"Does it look like I would need your compliance if I was to kidnap you, just get on, I don't live far" Noelle gives up and straddles the strangers back, he's firm, and the width of his shoulders are wide as she clings to him. He begins to run, telling his friends that it was nice to meet them as they pass.

Noelle's eyes are firmly shut, she can't see where they're going as he hurls down the beach, pain searing around her socket, she knows she's definitely going to be sporting a black eye tomorrow. "Medic!" He calls and she's relieved that at least he was a man of his word.

"Ella?! What have they done to you!" Jin screams, "oh no your pretty face!"

"Jin is that you?" She squinted. "It was the big guy"

"Of course it was you, buffoon!" Jin bats his friend away "C'mon let's get you fixed up, Namjoon go get the ice"

Namjoon goes to the freezer to find the ice as Jin plants Noelle down on a stool to examine her swollen red eye, it's hard to open and it stings when he applies a little ointment on the end of a cue tip.