Background Information

An adopted work by @TurkeyInNovember.

The town of Gravity Falls are very big on human culture and has adopted many of their customs (Such as braces).

The Mystery twins are 14 in this fic.

Gravity Falls does not abide by the Coven System and most towns folk use more than one type of magic.

No one knows what happened to Mabel and Dipper's parents (They don't matter) so they will live with Stan and Ford.

This is the original description that is relevant to my version of the story:

The Pines as original residents of the Boiling Isles. There's a small lumber town near the Knee, named Gravity Falls. It was never officially recorded as a town by Emperor Belos, hence they had no place on the maps. But most people know it's there. Legends say that if you traveled to the knee while staying on the main road, you will somehow come home with a sticker that either just says "Gravity Falls", or a rhyming advertisement for a place called "The Mystery Shack". Many aren't aware of this but, Gravity Falls doesn't really listen to the Emperor's rules. None of the citizens have a sigil. The Emperor had made multiple attempts to get the citizens into a coven, but no matter who he sent (according to reliable sources, one time his majesty himself) they always woke up miles away from the town, with no memories of what happened, and all of their riches robbed. Eventually, they gave up.

Weirdmageddon happened (yey)

Magic used by the various characters:

Pines family: Potions (Potions run in the Pines family so they all use Potion magic)

Dipper Pines: Oracle and Illusions

Mabel Pines: Beastkeeping and Healing

Stanly Pines: Plants and Illusions (the most helpful for crimes in my opinion)

Stanford Pines: Beastkeeping Formally (Is no longer skilled in magic due to being stuck in dimensions that either didn't have titan's blood around or were too unstable for magic; trying to relearn magic and is starting with Potions and Beastkeeping)

Soos: Healing and Construction (learning potions from Stan)

Wendy: Abominations and Plants

(Waddles is Mabel's palisman. She rescued Waddles and he became her palisman early. His staff form is the cover image.)

(Dipper does not have a palisman yet)