1

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

StrikerBlaze's Pov:

"My name is StrikerBlaze. And I am the sparkmate and queen to Lord Megatron. Oh baby that's right. The queen of the Decepticons. And I love the way it sounds. And it feels good to be a queen and to be as bad as my warlord and my husband. We have been in war with the Autobots for millennia. And it never and it will never end. They took something away that was meant for my husband. And they will pay dearly for what they took from him that was rightfully his to begin with. I was sitting on my throne looking at the results when I heard the doors open to the throne room. I looked up and saw my husband looking down. He walked over and he slumped down sitting on his throne. I then decided to ask him what was wrong. Because I had a feeling and a suspicion that it was Starscream and the Autobots behind with my warlord looking like this."

Non-Pov:

"My warlord. What is troubling you." I asked him. He gave a low growl. But I started to caress his shoulder spikes which made him more relaxed. "So what is troubling you, my warlord." I asked him. He sighs. "It's that stupid seeker Starscream and the Autobots." He replied back. "Mesgy. Don't let that worthless seeker or the Autobots get you down. Think about the cause and the army." I said to my warlord. He chuckled. "I know. What would I do without you?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know." I replied back. Megatron looked and saw you looking at something. "What are you reading my dear." He asked me. "Results of the energon mines." I replied. He hummed. "How's the results?" He asked me. "It's okay." I replied back. "But one is not. It's where Starscream is working. Here, take a look for yourself. But you won't like it once you see it, my warlord." I said and explained to my warlord. While handing him the datapad. Megatron took the pad. He looked at it and he growled.

"Sweet spark. Tell Starscream that I am in need of his presence in the throne room now." He said to me, I looked and nodded. "Starscream. Lord Megatron is in need of your presence in the throne room NOW!" I shouted and yelled while yelling the last word through the com link. "Yes your Majesty." The seeker replied back through the com link. I placed my servos on my warlord's arms. He waved his servo at me. Telling me not to bother him right now. I did what I was told. Soon the doors open to the throne room. Both Megatron and I looked and we saw Starscream. "GET OVER HERE!" He shouted to the seeker. Starscream walked over. "The queen just showed me that the mine that you are working in is not doing well. Why is that?" He asked the seeker. "It shouldn't be, master. I don't know why it isn't doing well." The seeker replied back to his master. Megatron growled. He got up off his throne and he walked over and he punched Starscream knocking him out cold. I sigh.

"He never learns his lesson, Megsy. Why did you allow him to join our cause in the first place?" I asked him. Megatron looked at you. "Don't know. Can't answer that question. I wished that I didn't even allow him to join my cause in the first place. If I knew he was going to try to overthrow me and kill me and not complete anything. Then I wouldn't have let him join our cause." He replied back. He walked over and sat down on his throne. "Megsy. Have you ever thought of having sparklings?" I asked him. He turned and he looked at me. "No. No sparklings. Not with the war going on. And you know that sweet spark." He replied back. I sigh. "I know Megsy. But we've been together and we've been married since before the war even started. And it's just not fair, my warlord." I said and explained to him. He sighs.

"I understand, sweet spark. But life isn't fair. And I am sorry. But my answer is no. And that is final." He said to me, telling me that the answer is no. I grumbled. And I growled. I got up off my throne. I then started to walk out. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Out. Since we can't have sparklings. I want one. I told you that before that I wanted one." I replied back. Soon I was gone. Megatron grumbled and growled. "I want sparklings, too, sweet spark. But not now. Not when the war is still going on." He said to himself. He sighs. "Maybe it would hurt to have sparklings. After all, I need an heir for my throne and someone to replace me and my queen once we step down." He said to himself again. He got up off his throne to find you.