2

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

The Next Morning:

Megatron's & StrikerBlaze's Room:

Megatron was slowly waking up. He looked and he didn't see you. "Hmm. Where are you, my queen?" He said to himself. He slowly got up and he went to freshen up. After he got done. He walked over to his desk and he grabbed his pad. He then walked out heading to the throne room.

In The Halls:

Megatron was walking when he saw Knockout. Knockout turned and he walked over to his master. "It's a good thing I found you my Liege." He said to his master. Megatron looked at him. "Why is that Knockout?" He asked Knockout. "My Liege. It's the queen. She's upset." He replied back to his master. "Upset. Why?" He asked Knockout. "Well, she wasn't feeling well today. So she came by the med bay and she requested a scan. So I scan her. I scanned her and nothing was showing on the scanner. And she went. Oh how can I say it my Liege." He said and explained to his master. Megatron sighs. "She went mad and crazy." He said and asked Knockout. "Yeah." He replied back to his master. Megatron sighs.

"Where is she, Knockout?" He asked Knockout. Or do you know where she is? He asked Knockout. "I don't know where she is, my Liege." He replied back to his master. "But why did she get mad?" He asked his master. Megatron sighs. "Because we had you know." He said to Knockout. He then leaned forward and whispered in Knockout's receptors. "We had intimacy." He said and whispered to Knockout. Knockout's eyes widened. "Oh. I see. That's why she was mad." He said and asked his master. "Exactly. And I must find her. Excuse me." He said to Knockout. He then walked off to find you. He had a feeling about why you were upset. Because you weren't sparked yet.

Outside The Nemesis:

Top Deck:

You were on the top deck. Mad and pissed. Because you weren't sparked. You wanted sparklings so badly. You wanted to have an heir for your warlord's throne. Now you feel like that can't happen. Soon you shouted as loud as you could. Soon you felt servos wrapping around you and hugging you. You immediately broke down in tears. You immediately went down. The person went down with you. You glanced and you saw your warlord's frame. You immediately embraced your warlord as much as you could.

"I... I am sorry, Megsy. It didn't happen. I didn't get sparked." I said while crying. "You probably hate me now for not carrying your heir." I said while crying again. "My queen. I am not mad. Things like this happen. One day we will be blessed with a sparkling. Just not today. Maybe tomorrow. Don't give up hope, my queen." He said and explained to me. Giving me the honest truth that I needed to hear. He turned me around and he wiped my tears away. I smiled. "My queen. Don't cry. You know I am always here for you." He said. I looked at my warlord. "I know Megsy. We have always been here for each other. Since we first met each other." I replied back to my warlord. He chuckled. "Exactly. And you know what." He said. "What." I asked him. He leaned forward and whispered in my receptors.

"I am so glad that I met you and fell in love with you." He said and whispered in my receptors. I smiled. "Same here, Megsy." I said and whispered back to him. "But can I say this?" I asked him. "And what is that you want to say, my queen?" He asked me. "It feels good to be a queen. And it feels good to be bad." I replied back to my warlord. He chuckled. "And you deserve it, my queen. And yes you are right. It feels good to be bad doesn't it." He said and asked me. I chuckled. Yes it does. I replied back to my warlord. After a while I slowly relaxed thanks to my warlord. "Let's head inside my queen." He said. I nodded. I lifted my servos up. He sighs. "My queen. You know you can walk right." He asked me. I scoffed. "Well. That's rude, my warlord." I replied. I got up and walked but soon I was lifted up. I immediately squealed. I looked at my warlord. "You tricked me." I said to my warlord. He smiled. He then proceeded on his way, still carrying me and heading to the throne room.