3

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

The Next Morning:

Megatron's & StrikerBlaze's Room:

Megatron slowly woke up. He turned over but he opened his optics and he didn't see you. His eyes immediately widened. "No." He whispered. He immediately got up and he ran out of his room and headed straight to the flightdeck.

In The Halls:

Megatron ran by and he glanced and he didn't see you on the flightdeck. This made him worry even more. He started to panic. Soon he felt servos on his shoulders. He quickly turned and he saw you. He immediately sighs in relief. He immediately went and he embraced you. You smiled. "Morning Megsy." I said. "Morning my queen. But don't do that, you scared me half to death." He replied back. I looked at him. "Sorry Megsy. I really didn't mean to scare you." I said to my warlord. He chuckled. "It's fine, my queen. At least I know that you are safe and sound." He said. "Megsy. I have something to tell you." I said to my warlord. He looked at me.

"And what is that my queen?" He asked me. I went and I whispered in his receptors. "Guess who's going to be a sire and a carrier." I said and whispered in his receptors. I then felt him jerk a little. He looked at me. And I looked at him. "No. Nuh uh. Are you serious, my queen." He asked me. I nodded. "YES!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A SIRE!" He shouted and yelled. Soon we heard everyone shouting and congratulating us. He went and he immediately hugged me and twirled me around. I giggled and laughed. Soon he put me down. He bent down and he placed his servos on my stomach. He smiled. "I can't believe that we finally did it, my queen. We finally have heirs." He said. He then took my hand and we both walked heading to the throne room.

Throne Room:

The doors opened to the throne room. We walked in and we walked over to our thrones. We sat down. I was then thinking about our unborn sparkling. I couldn't believe that we were finally blessed. Megsy was right. He said that we will be blessed with one someday. And we were blessed with one. I hummed. Megatron looked down at you. He knew you were thinking about something. "What are you thinking about my queen?" He asked me. I chuckled. "I was thinking about you." I replied. He raised an optic brow at me. "Me. What were you thinking about me?" He asked me. "That you were right." I replied back. "Right about what my dear." He asked me. "That you said to me on the flightdeck yesterday that someday we will be blessed with a sparkling. And guess what." I said and asked him. He chuckled. "What." He asked me. "We were blessed, Megsy." I replied back. Soon the doors open. We looked and we saw Soundwave. And he didn't look in good shape. Probably because of training the new soldier.