Names?

August had lowered it to two names, false love, and trippin on love. He knew that he needed one that had mystery behind it too. So, false love, the name on his future band, August knew of he made a viral song about his love, Melody, he would find her again.

"Hey?" A girls voice said. "Is anyone sitting here?"

"No." August said.

"Can I sit here?"  The girl said quickly. August kinda just stayed silent, thinking. He turned to her, looked her right in the eyes and nodded no.  "What do you mean 'no'!" The girl was mad. She turned away and ran out.

"Is she crying?" August asked himself as he saw her run through the doors wiping her eyes. He wanted her to sit next to her, but didn't want her to get hurt. Failing in both category's.

No one wants to join a little boy banned named "false love", it sounded like some kinda joke to the listers. Some one named cory wanted to join, August was skeptical, but after some online stalking, they fit the part.

August met up with Cory at the park, they have a leather black jacket, with teal streaks in their hair. They opened their eyes, and soft baby blue orbs emerged. Cory was perfect, they played the drums and wanted to sing lovely but depressing songs.

"So, why do you want this?" August asked

"Well my mom told me, I can ether be happy, or Broke, and I want to be happy!" Cory said, they spoke with a higher pitched voice that August, but their voice had a soothing ring to it.

"Great, you know any for hire guitar players?" August asked, clearly testing his luck.

"No, the only person I know is working for "lifeless,"" Cory said with a disappointment.

Lifeless, a random music company that started mass producing music, most of it wasn't even that good to be honest. I mean it lives up to the name.

So only after Cory became an official member, August had gotten a message for a guitar player, it was an old high school friend, Mills, it made him wonder how Beau was doing, it didn't matter, he messaged back Mills, he said to meet up at the park in 20, so they did. Mills was more grown now, his hair was messy, unlike his high school self, always slicking it back, his shirt had anime on it, something HS Mills swore he would never watch. He was different. Mills said all his ideas, he was told his ideas was bad, and couldn't get the internship he wanted, but what really happened is that they took the ideas, and made it better.

Mills wanted to have fun in life now, and not be a stickler for rules putting the f-u in fun.

"Long time no see old friend!" August says.

"Hey, so, like when's the song writhing part? I got ideas!" Mills voice danced in glee.

"Soon let me talk to Cory, our drummer." August sent a quick message to them, they are going to meet tomorrow at 7:20 am at town square, the coffee shop, that Melody and August had their first real date.