Beach shot

Alex had made arrangements to make music videos, on the beach, in bathing suits. The whole group voted on this, except for Alex who, wanted to film in an alleyway, but she didn't care at this point. She lost the only other one she loved, and lost the one who made her who she is.

Alex
Alright, guys meet at ******* beach, in 40.

Cory
It's so freaking early tho?

Mills
See y'all there.

August
Cory stop complaining

Cory
I'm not I'm just asking!

August
You were the one who said you had classes in the afternoon.

Cory
Oh, yea srry.

Alex started to laugh, Cory was really trying their best to get as close to August as they could. Alex found it funny.

Later on at the beach, everyone is their, and surprisingly, Cory isn't late. "Alright, I emailed you all the scrips!" Alex says.

"This is lyrics to a song?" August says.

"I didn't even get an email." Cory said.

Alex realized she sent the wrong draft email. She smacked the phone out of August's hand. She grabbed it and deleted the song. When she handed it back, August just stared at her. "The lyrics and beat looked really good Alex. Why don't you want me seeing it?" August asked.

"NO! IT'S A SONG THAT CAN LITERALLY BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT BY EVERYONE! I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IF YOU BRING IT UP, AGAIN!" Alex was stern in her voice. She didn't like how August really wanted to see this abandoned song. "Anyways, I sent the real script this time." Everyone blared at their phones while reading through it. Cory sees how they aren't even in any shots.

"Hey, why aren't I in this?" Cory questioned.

"Fine, I'll just delete the script and you can figure it out, I'm leaving." Alex just is done. "If you have a problems with it, make your own." Alex headed up the beach and got in her car. She pulled out her phone and deleted the email.

Corys face is horrified. They didn't think that Alex would just walk out like that. As the script now gone, and the video needed to be recorded in the next 30 mins, all of them bashed their heads together.

"Did no one actually save the script?" Cory asked.

Mills was annoyed, "Your the whole reason we are in this mess, why didn't you save it before you spoke, oh wait, BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T FUCKING THINKING!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think she's just, walk out like that." Cory apologized.

"Your apologizing to the wrong people." August said. He just gave Cory that eye. "Now your going to type a script in 20 mins, got it?" Cory nodded. August shot Alex a text.

August
Dude, you normally keep ur cool wtf just happened?

Alex
Go away, I'm going to block you if you keep texting me.

August
Sorry, I just, hey, please y'know you can tell me anything.

Alex
Alright, I'm going to call you and rant.

Alex did just that she complained about how everyone she liked someone, it was to get closer to him/Melody. She complained how pointless it was for her to be there, especially because of the contract she signed.

"We are called the, false love?" August huffed

"That's, true. I just feel like anytime I do anything everyone ignores it. Even you do it sometimes."

"Is that why you deleted the song email thing?"

"That's part of the reason."

"Alright then, Cory finished typing the new script. I'm going to go." August hung up the phone.

A minute later, Alex got a call she picked it up, "August I thought you said-". Alex stopped speaking, she started to cry, happy tears. This person made Alex much more happy than August could ever.