Prologue: New Beginnings!

The legend of the man named Vlad The Impaler is always told with him having no compassion and mercy. Him being a monster of the night. But he also had a much more gentle and caring side to him. And the person who brought that out of him is the main character of this story. The first princess of the Rosalind Kingdom, but she's not what she seems to be either at first glance. A cursed child with someone else behind the wheel of her body and soul. They were reborn into this cruel world and are determined to change history for the better. And not repeat the same mistake her old world made. No matter the cost or sacrifice.

Rose got back her kingdom from the Emerald Tyrant and gathered the favour of several gods over the course of her long journey. She's determined to become the strongest champion in the world of Novaria. But before she can do anything huge to change her kingdom and mould it in her image. She has to be crowned as the new queen and throw a coming of age party. All of the 6 Kingdom ruler's and those she made friends along the way. Are invited to come to her birthday and crowning celebration party.

As the new ruler of the Rosiland Kingdom she has an idea of how she wants to rule. She has to make a few reforms to how this world is being run. To something more modern mixed with magic. She has a proposal for the 6 other ruler's once she gets crowned. Her first decree is going to be revolutionary and the first of its kind.