Volume 9 Chapter 1: Sprinting Towards The Future!

Previously:
Rose got cozy in her bed and immediately passed out once her head hit the pillow. Her mind drifted off to sleep and she went somewhere more familiar. She stood there on the top of a rooftop overseeing the beautiful city of New York before it was destroyed. She heard footsteps approaching from behind and two familiar figures making an appearance. But her mind couldn't remember their faces so they were just shadows. Their voices echoed throughout her mind but they fell on deaf ears. "It seems like I can't remember my parents anymore. My memories are being replaced with new ones." She turned around on the ledge and spoke up,"Thanatos, much has happened but I think I did pretty good." He replaced the two figures and stepped up on the ledge. "You made me proud, my child." They both admired the pretty lights of the city glowing and sparkling. "I'm going to continue making you proud, Than. I'm going to prepare this world for war against aliens. And I'm going to reunite the whole world as one. Those alien bastards aren't going to take my new home from me."

The very next morning Rose woke up to the sunlight shining brightly through her very large windows. She sat up and stretched as she yawned heavily. She scooted out of her bed and walked into her closet. "I really need to buy new clothes, this stuff is too frilly and girly." She grabbed her armour and headed out to get some breakfast. On her way to the dining room she saw Blitzkrieg, Haruna Sakuragi,  and Rizzo Ze'atar. They gave her a respectful salute. She smiled but ended up saying,"You three should join me for breakfast." The two lieutenants looked at her surprised. "If that's what you require of us, then we can't refuse." Blitz stated seriously with his very thick russian accent. "I'll meet you there, I have a grumpy pants to wake up." She walked towards Vladimir's bedroom with pep in her step.

Vladimir woke up feeling strangely hungry for something else other than blood. He looked down at his hand and they were both toned like honey and no longer extremely pale. His long strawberry blonde locks sparkled in the sunlight that was shining through the cracks of the velvet burgundy curtains. He pulled off his upper torso of clothing to check out the rest of his body. He had a chisel chest that looked like the gods sculpted his body to perfection. His broad shoulders were rock solid and he still had very large but strong hands. He rested his hand on his chest and felt a regular beating heart pounding moderately loud. It wasn't a dream but reality. He was now a hybrid between monster and human. He felt his face and he had no beard or mustache. It was clean shaven? He didn't seem like it as he grimaced slightly. He heard an enthusiastic knock on the door. "Yeah? Who is it?" His voice was deep and rough, like he hasn't drank water in several years. Which is technically true. "It's me your favorite person!" His heart rate accelerated by the sound of Rose's voice. "I'm not dressed, don't come...in." She opened the door and saw his bare chest covered in sweat. It glistened in the rays of sunlight. His golden hair sparkled like gold itself. His lavender and gold eyes were filled with life and sent chills down her spine. Her right eye opened so she could see him with two eyes. She smiled at his embarrassed facial expression, he was flushed red in the face. She closed the door and sauntered over to his bed without any hesitation or shame. "What's wrong Vlad, you are all red in the face? Are you sick? Do you need me to kiss you better?" Her words struck his heart like an arrow of love. His hair began to glow with light magic as his body temperature gradually increased. She saw this and stopped walking as she reached the foot of the bed. "Now look at who's acting shy and cute. What happened to all that confidence, Vlady?" His ears twitched slightly at her teasing him with a more cute nickname. He was too embarrassed to speak, he was lost for words. His human body was going crazy over her words and actions. He wasn't used to feeling so much at once.

Rose grazed her fingers on the sheets as she walked around to his side of the bed. "What's wrong, Vlady? Can't you speak or you're thirsty? I can help with that, if you want?" He looked into her two multi-colored eyes and opened his mouth to speak. But she reached out and climbed up onto the edge of his bed. She rested her cold hand on his 8 pack abs and moved them upwards towards his chin. He shivered as the feeling of cold gave him chills. Now that he's Human and has light magic, cold is his counter element. "Rose, you are so beautiful." His voice was deep and made her heart flutter. He has a Northern British accent. It made her heart melt upon impact of her ears. She cupped his cheeks and leaned in close. "You look better with a beard but I still love you no matter what you look like." She got closer and he fully expected for her to kiss his lips but she just pecked his cheek just to tease him. He felt the softness of her lips and it sent him over the moon with even more embarrassment. "You are so cute, Vlady. Let's go shopping for clothes later today. We can't have our wedding in mercenary clothes. That's just won't do." He wanted to feel her warmth and touch her more. Before he couldn't feel warmth or anything like a Human. She went to leave his side but he reached out and grabbed her waist and pulled her his way. She felt him holding onto her as if his life depended on it. He felt her cold armour press up against his skin but did seem to care. He wanted to hold onto her closely. "Rose, I love you so much. Stay by my side forever." His voice stroked her seductively. "And I agree we should go on a shopping date today." She became red in the face. "A date?" He saw her reaction and chuckled deeply close to her ear. "Now look who's acting cute." He stopped her from covering up her face and planted a kiss on her forehead dearly. "Vlad, I love you too." He smiled happily at her words. "We'll continue our teasing in a second, just let me get dressed first." He gestured for her to turn around. She covered up her face and he got out of the bed from the other side. He held out his right palm and Vlad's Pandora's box ability now had the properties of light. She cheated and took a peek to see his muscular back and nice ass. She got an instant nose bleed as her face became cherry red. She looked ahead at the wall as she tried to get her mind out of the gutters. But she couldn't seem to do anything but think naughty things. He blew on her neck from behind and she yelped out loud as she was deep in thought. She turned back to see Vlad in his pirate styled outfit. He was grinning deviously at the cute sound she just made. He looked so stylish and hot in pirate style clothes. He held out her hell outfit. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to wear your armour so I made sure to get you a physical copy." She crawled around and retrieved the outfit with an ecstatic expression. "Thank you so much for their, Vlad!" He leaned in close and rested his hands on the bed. "Reward me for being a good boy, I didn't forget our promise." She nodded her head and grabbed his black scarf around his neck and pulled him into a deep breath kiss. His eyes widened as the feeling of her warmth breath and the wetness of her tongue gliding up against his gums and teeth. He felt his heart rate accelerate to an abnormal pace. He felt something rising in between his legs. He was bombarded with feelings and thoughts to do all sorts of things to her body.