Volume 9 Chapter 4: Bottomless Lustful Appetite!

Previously:
Rose woke up in a pool of red wine she could tell by the fragrance and scent it gave off. An unfamiliar figure was gulping down a bottle of wine while sitting on a floating couch. He smirked smugly as she looked up his way looking confused. She recognized the aura and magic presence. "You don't have to say it darling, I am the God who backed Seraphina Azazel. But I see now that it was a bad investment. I'm not the kind of god that can see the future. So please don't judge me just because you met just one of my many champions." She was a little disappointed in herself for almost insulting him for that very reason. "You don't have to say something like an apology. People change and some champions get addicted to the feeling of power and prestige. She got addicted to the high of soaring above everything and everyone. So I vowed to not give my bottomless pit ability to anyone else again." She went to ask something but he answered her question before it left her mouth. "I've summoned you here, because I'm nearby in the Lust Realm chilling out. And I heard my uncle Hades has made something like a soul contract with you. Adam Von Avalon, told me about you a bit in order to get a few of my subordinates to run his new entertainment establishments. It was a good business deal. Oh that's right you know Percy Morningstar. He's the Sloth merchant trading company. And I'm the Lust Realm merchant guild master. I trade more than just material goods, clothing, and wine. But in fact favors." He hopped down and landed on the dark wine as if it was solid ground. "Sorry for the old habit of reading your surface thoughts. I'm so used to using it without thinking. If you don't like it, I can't stop? Too much information to process, huh?" He made the floating couch float down and sat down. He gestured for her to come closer. "I want to go to the mortal plane too. How about we strike a deal between us to open up a portal here and have it managed by my merchant guild. We'll set up the other portal somewhere else in your kingdom where my guild can operate. It will be in the same area of Adam Von Avalon's district. Are you going to eventually convince the other reapers of hell to move to your kingdom? I want in on this secret project before anyone else from the other merchant guilds. I can sell all types of scandalous facilities, sinful delights like chocolate, lingerie clothing, perfume, cologne, and types of wines. All I want from you princess is to make a soul contract with me. I have a mortal plane alter ego vessel already made so there's no need to worry about me being a God in the material plane. I might stand out but it will be in a fashionable way." He crossed his legs and winked at her seductively. "I'm very flashy as an individual but I'll look human so don't worry. Now then, princess? How about we speak with our words and talk shop." He patted the couch and smirked invitingly. Rose walked towards him looking intrigued.

Rose wakes up on a couch but up in the VIP section of the Avalon's Bazaar nightclub. She sat up and looked around the room to see no one in sight. She rested her right hand on her stomach. And then smirked slightly as she muttered softly to herself,"Now I can drink hell's alcohol without getting wasted almost immediately."

Mark of Dionysus:
Shimmering gold infinity symbol on her stomach slightly above her belly button. It grants the host a higher immunity to consuming poisons, alcohol, and allows them to eat food and transfer that into magical power to heal or whatever. 

Rose stood up and rushed out of the room to find Adam and Vlad. She used her connection to them both and found them very easily. She knocked on the door and walked inside only to see Adam being sucked off by two succubus demonesses. And being given a message from a handsome Inferno orc. She blushed bright red in the face at his vulgar shamelessness. It is the lust realm, but damn. They all looked her way. Vladimir was clearly barely keeping it together. "Adam, get ready to..." She stopped speaking and sent him mental information run down via the mind. Time happens slower in the subconscious. "Got it, princess. I'll start to spread the word. I'll talk to Stardust as well regarding his part in the Pink Diamond District." She rushed over and grabbed Vlad's clammy hand. "Come old man, we have a new friend to meet. He has clothes for us to check out." He saw her excitement and recharged energy. And couldn't help but smile. His pearly whites sparkled just like his golden locks. She pulled Vladimir out of the door to go meet up with the God of Wine.