Volume 9 Chapter 3: The Lust Realm?

Previously:
He wasn't mocking him anymore. He was being honest and was genuinely trying to be nice. He just stared at him blankly, lost for words. He looked down at Rose and then question marks appeared above his head. "Why do you call her Rose?" Vladimir looked at him sideways and then he realized what he meant. He was so used to calling her Rose, that he totally forgot that her real name is Isabella. He burst into laughter at his confusion. Rose began to laugh too, she's so used to being called Rose, that her mind considers it normal. And being called Isabella is what she considers strange. "What's so funny, I don't get it?" He was being left in the dark and he didn't like it. "Sorry for laughing, Percy. We are so used to calling each other by our little nicknames that it's kinda by habit now. Back in the day, I had amnesia and I didn't know my title or name. So he just called me Rose, due to me wearing rose decorated fancy clothing. He's been calling me Rose for 6 plus years so that's why we haven't switched to full names. I personally believe Vlady is a cute nickname." Vladimir instantly got flustered and cleared his throat as he tried to ignore the feeling of his burning cheeks. She grabbed his arm and pulled him a little. He tried his best to avoid her eye contact out of embarrassment. She giggled playfully at his reaction. "Anyways since we are back to being on solid ground. May I have Oboras for a bit? We are going to the lust realm to visit Adam. And since you are busy, he will be a great guide." He sighed softly. "Sure thing, I'm sorry for being such a pain, Isabella." She let go of Vlad's arm and gestured for him to lean into close. He obeyed only for her to kiss his lips passionately. Vladimir got instantly jealous but said nothing verbally. She felt Oboras leaping onto her left shoulder. She took a few steps back and giggled softly at Vladimir's jealous expression. He grimaced slightly at her being cheeky. "You are forgiven Percy. Now let's go, Vlad." He was pulled away from Percy and towards the end of the dock. There was a lone path that led out to nowhere. She gripped onto his hand tightly as she leaped off the planks of wood. She traded 2 collected souls to allow them to travel through to the other side without having to leave behind their bodies.

They landed on another dock in a realm of blue with the scent of saltwater and booze in the air. She let go of his hand and smiled happily at him as she spun around. "Welcome to hell, Vlad!" He looked around and said,"It's not what I expected." "This is just the Sloth Realm. We are heading to the Lust Realm. And we better hurry. Time happens differently here." She held out her hand for him to take. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into a messy kiss. "You are such a pain, kissing him back there and all while in front of me. It set my veins on fire with jealousy." She tried to escape his grasps but he was just too strong. He communicated with her via the mind as he attacked her mouth. "You did it on purpose to get a rise out of me." His body gradually became something darker. "I know we need to hurry but as soon as we get back. I'm going to punish you for being so bratty." She was finally released. His appearance was back to being vampiric. His beard and hair made her heart accelerate. She missed his dark appearance. He saw her reaction to his change in appearance and smirked deviously. "I understand now. You were making me upset on purpose so I would change back to my vampire form. You damn minx." She was trying to catch her breath. "You caught me. I really missed your old self. I know I should be happy but I fell in love with you as a vampire not a Human. It's just a little strange that's all." His fangs grew in size, length and thickness at the sound of her being in despair. He grabbed her jaw and licked her face. Her eyes widened at his primal actions. "You missed my wild and monstrous self, huh? How sadistic of you, Rose. You want me to be rough and calloused again? You enjoy my gentle and cute human reactions but you love the old me even more." He grinned widely at her facial expression of him being right on the money. "Heh, you really are a brat. You love to be put in your place." He began to drool at the feeling of greed consuming his mind. "But we aren't strangers anymore. I don't want to hurt you without your permission. You have a choice and I refuse to make you feel unsafe. We are partners on the battlefield and in life. So moving forward I need to know your safe word." She grabbed his wrist and he released her jaw. "Ruby, it's fitting." He interlocked his fingers with her right hand. "Rose, I don't think I can wait much longer." She tilted her head to the side. He opened his mouth and then chomped down on her left nape of her neck. The taste of her sweet red made his body feel euphoric. He felt a new sensation. Before it wasn't a sexual thing to drink blood. But her blood did something to him. He couldn't seem to stop himself from gulping down her crimson. She stumbled backwards breathing heavily as she suddenly felt weak. She muttered softly,"Ruby." He instantly stopped and pulled away reluctantly. He licked the blood from her neck and then saw her face was pale. His eyes narrowed. "You forgot that your other magic doesn't work in hell, huh?" She nodded her head. He sighed softly. "You are such a pain, sometimes." He scooped her up into his arms and secured her with his dark aura. "But I should say something before you pass out. Thank you for the meal, Rose." She smiled happily at his words. It was like old times. "You are very welcome, Vlad." He kissed her dearly on the lips. "Now let's go, we have clothes to buy." She nodded her head as she slowly drifted to sleep. Oboras appeared on his right shoulder. He didn't have the ability to converse with the cat. "Lead the way, but know that I can't communicate with you like Rose." It meowed and led him to the train station.