Chap. 3: Enter! The Alter Ego- Lark de la Cruez!

~Timeskip/Placeskip- 3RD P.O.V.~

Morgan had noticed an intruder in the yard and had also gone to join them with a team of Marines. Reaching them, he started to speak when he saw a pink-haired boy trying to untie the swordsman.

"Hold it right there!" Catching said peoples' attention, they looked over to see Captain Morgan approaching with his Marines. Said captain had a dark look on. "By the treason you have committed against me... You both will be executed right here..."

The Marines got in formation, pointing their guns at Zoro and Coby. Morgan continued talking. "You guys did some interesting things. Do you and the guy with the straw hat intend to start a revolution?"

Zoro answered first. "I've always fought my battles alone, unlike you... hiding behind your troops and creating chaos!"

"Roronoa Zoro, don't underestimate me." Morgan said. "You're skill, when compare you my strength, is nothing!"

"Ohhh~? Is that really? Why don't you test it out, Mr. Marine Captain." A voice called out teasingly, making them look around confused. Morgan scowled behind the iron thing on his jaw. "Who said that?"

"Up here. On the wall closest to the sea." They looked in the direction the voice gave them.. and were surprised at the sight of a boyish figure sitting on the wall, legs dangling.

A top hat that was the color of black with a masquerade mask the color of a dark purple that was almost as black on top of the rim. Black colored pants with a black overcoat on top of a blue silk button up. Sandals that were like Luffy's adorned his feet. Beside the boy with a hand on top of it was a staff that was blue and had many different design marks on it. Underneath the hat was a face, one with purple eyes, a calm expression and short spiky brown hair.

Coby's eyes went wide when he remembered Sky's description of her alter ego. Mouth dropping, he stared in astonishment. Lark didn't look a thing like Skylar did, except for the height. No wonder she said it was a disguise!

Lark looked around the yard to Morgan. "Well? Are you going to compare your strength and Zoro's or are you just going to stand there gaping like an idiot? Or were you just going to release the firing squad on the two unarmed  guys?"

At the words, they snapped out of the surprised trance they were in and looked at the Marine captain. Morgan scowled at having been caught off guard by a short little rat and turned swiftly back to Zoro and Coby.

"Aim!" He barked at his Marines. Coby and Zoro stared at the squad, sweat dripping down their faces. Coby was panicking visibly while Zoro panicked mentally, thinking about his promise.

The male on the wall heard the shattering of glass and smiled internally. 'So he's finally coming out... Let the fun show begin...'

"Fire!" Morgan bellowed and the squad prepared to shoot Zoro and Coby. There was a yelling noise that caught Morgans' and Larks' attention. They watched Luffy fly and land in front of Coby and Zoro, his arms out wide. The firing squad had already started shooting, so they were a bit off guard when Luffy appeared out of no where.

Zoro yelled out when he saw Luffy. "You!"

Coby screamed when he saw Luffy taking the bullets. "Luffy!"

Morgan murmured when he saw Luffy get hit. "Straw hat..."

The bullets hit Luffy, but didn't pierce his skin. Instead, it just went back in the boys rubber body. The Marines were freaked out by the sight, going big eyed and everything. They also made comments.