☠︎Eight☠︎

*Later That Night*

I slowly woke up out of my sleep in the middle of the night. I kept my eyes shut, trying to fall back asleep.

"Mm." a small moan caused me to open my eyes.

I looked across from me, at Vincenza who was now facing my direction. Her eyes were closed as she bit her bottom lip hard. My eyes widened as I noticed her right hand in her sweatpants.

"Fuck." she very quietly moaned. Vincenza grabbed a pillow with her left hand, placing it over her face as she rolled over on her back.

I watched closely at the different movements her hand made while inside her sweatpants.

"Oh my go-" she quietly moaned, tightly squeezing the pillow on her face with her left hand. Vincenza let out another moan into the pillow.

I couldn't lie and say that watching her wasn't turning me on, because it was. Listening to her soft, sexy, pretty moans...watching her squirm a little as she tried to contain herself...all of it.

The movements of her hand inside her sweatpants started to quicken with each second. She squirmed a little, her legs slightly crossing as her breathing intensified.

"Oh shi-" Vincenza moaned quietly as she turned back in my direction. Her mouth fell open as she gripped the sheets. She bit the pillow a little while her eyes slightly opened, revealing her eyes rolling back.

As bad as I wanted to continue watching, I closed my eyes. I refused to get caught watching her.

For someone who gave off such aggressive, powerful, commanding, and dominant energy...it sure was sexy watching her lose control from the way she touched herself.

I heard her sigh while getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the shower water running.

Part of me was starting to wish I woke up earlier, while the other part of me felt wrong and insane for the ways I was started to feel about Vincenza. She's literally my kidnapper, what is there to be attracted to?

I had rolled over and forced myself to go back to sleep, which didn't take long.

•••

"Saanvi." I heard a faded voice call my name, waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. "Saanvi, get up. We're leaving." Vincenza said while standing at the edge of the bed. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I got out of bed and walked towards the hotel room door. I felt so naked leaving empty handed. As I walked out, I saw Aldo and Luigi already waiting for us down the hall.

I began walking towards them but was immediately pulled back by my shirt.

"Where are you going?" Vincenza asked, looking down at me while shutting the hotel door. "I- I was just going where they are." I pointed down the hall at Aldo and Luigi.

"Wait." she demanded.

Vincenza picked up her bag then gestured me to start walking. We left the hotel and got into the limo from yesterday.

This time Vincenza sat across from me and Luigi sat on my left.

Most of the ride back was silent. I occasionally would look at Vincenza and try to keep myself from thinking about last night, but I couldn't help it.

Vincenza wore her hair down, all black clothes and was sitting directly across from me, manspreading. Her tatted hands and fingers rested in between her legs. I almost started to bite my lip at the thoughts in my mind, but I caught myself.