Yes To The Villainess - prologue

Aleris Yura was just an ordinary adult living her life comfortably, she was a daycare attendant and a teacher. Yes, at times the job was hard and life but in the end of the day she still got up the next day and had hope.

Aleris was an otaku and watched anime almost all the time in her free time and weekends, Anime is what got her into manhwa's and manhwa's are what got her into novels.

One day, while scrolling on her phone she came across a popular novel called The Villainess Is Mine, since the name was so alluring to her she decided to take a look.

But that single look made her obsessed with the novel and so hooked up! Everyday and every night she would wait until a new chapter would be uploaded and she would always be the first one to read it.

Although at times she didn't like always being first since the next update would take days but she managed.

One day, she was just walking back home, her phone in hand. She was scrolling on her phone to see if there were any new update on the novel, until while walking she saw a light moving towards her.

While she crossed the street she turned her head and saw a truck that was speeding towards her, but something was strange.

She couldn't move and could only hear muffled voices, she just stood there as she watched the truck speed towards her.

She couldn't move nor could she say anything, it was like she was paralyzed or controlled.

Her eyes widened more and more, and her pupils went smaller and smaller as the truck speed up more in her point or view.

When the truck finally hit her, shock filled her entire body and everything became black.

But her eyes weren't close.

It was as if when the truck had hit her, she was pushed into a black hole that was behind her.

She wasn't sure.

In that darkness, she saw a figure of a person.

For some reason to her it was somewhat familiar, but she couldn't think straight as her chest started to hurt so badly.

She closed her eyes and clenched her chest part in pain.

When she opened her eyes again she was in a bed, breathing heavily.