Yes To The Villainess - chapter 3

Aleris's POV:

I knew I passed out, why you ask?

Cause everything is black.

I can't see anything other then black.

For some reason, I can move my body and open and close my eyes. Like in a dream, it really is like a dream.

But I slapped myself and yelled "STOP THINKING OF STUPID THINGS ALERIS, THINK ABOUT YOUR CURRENT SITUATION." I yelled out loud in this dark void space of mine.

I started to think about all that had happened

It seems like when I got hit by a truck, my soul was transported or teleported into the body of the villainess of the novel I was currently reading in my past old life.

The novel The Villainess Is Mine, is where the villainess Aleris is very popular.

For some reason the villainess and I had the same name, I always thought it was just a weird coincidence but every time I thought about it I always had a strange feeling that we were connected somehow....

The villainess, Aleris was the daughter of a Grand Duke. A highly respected Grand Duke, he is known as the hero of the empire since he participated in the war long long ago.

The Grand Duke had 4 children with his beloved wife, the Grand Duchess.

Aleris Nayat Deirdre Aida, First born and only daughter

Ethan Kader Aida, Second born and first son

Luke Rian Aida, Third born and second son

Xavier Kael Aida, Fourth born and third son

You can clearly tell that just by the names which one is the parents favorite.

The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess loved their children deeply.

The villainess, Aleris was born with a critical condition that's much like amnesia if it's in the modern world but less ummm like critical? Idk

Her condition makes her forget things very easily but even though she had to be taken care of all the time, her brothers understood that she need more care and attention.

In result, they never got jealous of the villainess but their parents actually.

Since they only got to spend little time with their big sister they all got jealous easily if their parents were to spend more time with them.

After all their classes they would always rush into their older sister's room and spend time with her, telling her about their day and the stuff they did.

the villainess loved the times she got to spend with her family, may it be just talking it was enough to make her so happy.

the villainess wasn't well known in the public but everyone knew what she looked like because of her debuts so if you'll ask, why is she considered a villainess in the novel?

Well in the novel, there was a flashback scene where the heroine and the villainess met.

Both the heroine and the villainess were at a market place, the villainess disguised with a hood to hide her identity with her brothers.

At this time the heroine was famous for her kind and caring personality and her unrivaled beauty.

The heroine saw the villainess face and thought the villainess was a beauty, the heroine didn't know that the villainess was a daughter of the Grand Duke nor did she know the Grand Dukes daughters face since well she's a commoner-

| (• ◡•)|

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways

The heroine approached her, while the heroine was walking towards her the villainess noticed the heroine walking towards her and also an arrow.

The villainess saw the arrow and immediately ran towards the heroine and pushed her, the heroine fell to the ground and everyone turned to look at them.

The villainess hood fell and in the other peoples eyes, the villainess had pushed the heroine out of jealousy.

The villainess realized that her hood fell down, she puts the hood back on and she ran back to their carriage.

Her brothers followed her back to the carriage, leaving the heroine behind.

Rumors traveled fast, saying that the villainess was jealous of the heroine for being known as a saint while she wasn't.

The Grand Duke, Grand duchess, and the villainess brothers wanted to punish those people who told the rumors but the villainess said to just not bother them.

Until...One particular rumor had crossed the line.

while the villainess was bed ridden and hadn't been out of her room ever since the incident, one rumor was spread again

A rumor saying that the villainess was just faking her illness and that she's actually a coward who's hiding behind her father to protect her, the rumor was where she got her popular title, the villainess.

This rumor made the Aida family's blood boil, the person who spread the rumor after that day was never heard of again.

And that started another rumor, in which was saying that the villainess begged her father to kill the person who spread the rumor so that her reputation would not fall any longer.

Many people heard this rumor and believed this, which made the brothers blood boil.

the villainess also heard this and she immediately told her family to not mind it,

Her exact words in the novel were "please do not pay them any mind Father, Mother, Brothers. Those rumors are not worth it, they are just harmless rumors" she said.

They listened to her words and did nothing about it, until one day.

A few days after that rumor was told a death threat was sent to the Aida duchy, in which only the villainess found.

the villainess didn't like it so she burned the death threat and didn't speak about it, until many more came and soon her brothers and parents found out.

More and more death threats came but the villainess begged her brothers and parents to just burn all of them and not do anything.

From all the stress and fear the villainess became more ill and weak, she become more and more bed ridden.

The parents and brothers still listens to her words even though it pained them to see the villainess in this state it would pain them more if they lost her trust.

After a month of days full of death threats and stress, fear, and anxiety pilling up.

The villainess decided to end it.

She took a dagger that was in her drawer which was for protection purposes and stabbed herself with it.