Yes To The Villainess - chapter 2

Luke's POV:

Big sister suddenly passed out as brother said her name, he rushed outside and called the doctor while I stayed beside big sisters side.

An hour later

Both of us and the doctor were beside big sister as she was laying on the bed, the doctor spoke after an hour of inspection over big sister.

"Lady Aleris is alright, she just passed out due to shock" the doctor said, brother sighed out of relief but I still was worried as I continued to hold big sisters hand

"Is there a reason why she passed out due to shock? Brother just called her name and then she passed out." I said in a serious tone.

"Well it may just be since she was still unwell at the time, it shouldn't have anything to do with you or your brother" the doctor said calmly

I sighed and looked at big sister, I was so worried about her when she suddenly passed out like that.

"Don't worry, she will wake up soon." The doctor said, "I will take my leave now young masters" The doctor bowed and left, leaving me and brother in the room with big sister

"Don't worry Luke, Aleris will be alright. She can recover from this, i know that" Brother said, trying to comfort me.

He has said this over the years, every time big sister's illness worsened and she gets bed ridden, that's what he always says.

I'm starting to not believe it.

"I know brother...I know.." I said, with sadness in my tone.

Big sister was born with a disease that was only told to our parents, our parents nor the doctor never told us what it was.

We only knew that it was a critical disease, in which that big sister would be bed ridden from time to time.

Big sister has never left and never seen the outside world...I'm glad

I want to protect big sister from the cruelties of this world, my sweet, caring, and loving big sister.

Who has taken care of me and my brothers since we were younger...she deserves the world.

She deserves all the happiness in the world, and I will protect her.

I will do anything for her,

Anything.