The game

It was the dead of winter and with school on holiday break, both Hana and Natalie were in Hana's house in the living room. They both were average teens with nothing to do.

"Isn't there anything to do around here?" Natalie complained. "Do you want to play a game?" Hana said in a devious tone. "What kind of game? Natalie asked as she began to kick her legs up and down playfully.

"Three chances to get free," Hana replied. "So, it would be a tie-up game," Natalie remarked. "How's it played?"

"Simple," Hana said. "I tie you up three times. If you escape all of them, you win" she said. "Sounds fun," Natalie said. "But there is also a twist," Hana continued. "What kind of twist?" Natalie asked.

"If I win, you will be my slave for the next weekend," Hana said. "And if I win?" Natalie asked. "You get to tie me up," Hana replied. Natalie shook Hana's hand. "deal"

"I'll go grab the stuff needed for this game. Meantime, I suggest stripping down to lesser clothing as you will be working up a sweat" Hana said, leaving the room. Natalie quickly used the time and stripped down to just her green ankle socks with a dark blue bra and panties.

No sooner did she toss her shirt and jeans onto the ground did Hana return carrying many coils of average brown rope. "You ready?" Hana asked. "Yep," Natalie said confidently. Hana dropped the coils of rope on the ground. "Let's get started..."