Round 1

Natalie was instructed to sit down on the ground with her legs held together with the soles of her feet on the ground. Once she did that, Hana grabbed a coil of rope and proceeded to bind Natalie's ankles and thighs.

Once her legs were tied, Hana instructed Natalie to lean forwards and place her wrists together under her legs. Once she did, Hana tied Natalie's wrists in a crossing pattern.

Hana then stood up and produced a green ball gag from behind her back and walked towards her captive. "Do I have to be gagged?" Natalie asked. "Of course, I can't have you biting the rope off, besides I don't like ungagged damsels in the house" Hana replied.

"Bumph!" Natalie began to protest but was quickly cut off when the rubber ball was jammed into her mouth and the straps were buckled behind her head. "Nhmmph!" Natalie moaned.

"Alright, you have 60 minutes to free yourself in this easy bondage," Hana said as she pulled out a stopwatch and started the countdown. "Mmmph!" Natalie moaned as she kicked her legs up and down to see if she could work the rope loose.

She twisted her wrists about to see if she could find the knot but much to her disappointment, it was left out of her reach and she only irritated her wrists as the rope cut into her skin. In her current position, moving around would be difficult if not impossible.

Natalie began to rock back and forth in an attempt to pull her legs back farther so she could slip her arms out, but she rocked too hard and landed on her side. "Mmrhpf!" Natalie cried out upon landing on the floor. She took a moment to rest before pushing herself back up.

As Natalie struggled to stay sitting, Hana looked on with glee and secretly videotaped the whole thing with a small camera she had gotten for Christmas. After a few failed attempts, Natalie finally managed to push her bound hands out from under her legs.

"Thirty-five minutes left" Hana chimed in on Natalie's right. "Mrhrpmr,"Natalie grunted. She began to scan her legs to see if a few knots were tied in front of her legs. Grabbing the knots with her fingernails, she began the long task of untying the knots which were really small and tight.

After what felt like forever, Natalie had managed to untie all the rope binding her ankles. "Twenty minutes left," Hana said with a smirk on her face. Natalie sent her a dirty look, but having little time, stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

When she reached the kitchen, Natalie could see a small knife resting on the counter. Natalie grabbed it and rested it on the rope binding her wrists, beginning to rub the blade back and forth on the rope like a saw.

After much sawing, the rope was finally cut and she carefully placed the knife back on the counter before removing the rope dangling from her wrists. She then grabbed the blade again and cut away the rest of the rope that bound her knees.

"Mmmhmp!" Natalie said proudly as she leaned against the counter with her arms folded over her chest and gave Hana a triumphant look. "Two minutes left," Hana said. "Mpmr?" Natalie questioned as she looked down at her body to see it free of rope.

The thought of being gagged ran through her mind. Natalie had to tug and pull at the straps but in the end, she finally unlocked her ball gag and pulled the rubber ball out of her mouth. "Time!" she shouted.

Hana turned the watch and Natalie could see it was stopped at 3 seconds. Hana smiled. "Good job, rest up and take a ten-minute stretch break as I set up the next round," Hana said as she left the kitchen.

Natalie then went up to Hana's room, looking for a shirt she could wear. She found a nice black T-shirt and put it on before leaving the room and heading downstairs.