Zack X Daniel

I'm walking on the streets on late night (Zack)
Suddenly I feel someone stare at me

(3rd person pov) he turn around and saw Daniel he walk closer to him Zack got smell alcohol from Daniel body

You drunk 'daniel' (Zack)

(Daniel pov)
I feel so dizzy . My head hurts so bad that I all most fell to the ground but a strong hand hold me.

Why are you drunk and also why are walking alone in the late night it's dangerous for you . (Zack)

I got an invite to a party to and they... (Daniel)

(3rd person pov)
Daniel fell on the shoulder front of the big boy.

Hey ! Hey! Daniel! Are you ok hey!
Daniel you ..

(3rd person pov)
The big guy look at Daniel face he began to speechless because of Daniel beauty
Daniel was full of Massy hair and blush all over her cheeks . He look so cute at that moment Zack gazing at her light pinks lips . He feels like whoa her lips looks so soft he touched her lips . Now he wants to kiss her lips so bad . He wanna bite and bleed them before he could do that . He hears Mira's voice .

Huh? Daniel what happend to her is he drunk ? (Mira)

Yeah he wants to say something but he suddenly passed out on my shoulder (Zack)

O boy he look like an little angel came from heaven. You should take her home .(Mira)

But what about (Zack)

no but we can go another time to school in night to play that horror game.(Mira)

Ok. But I don't know her address (Zack)

Take her your house. We can't leave her here (Mira)

What! (Zack)

What's wrong you should nice with her he help you in your study atleast you could do this much for her.(Mira)

Ok then I'm taking her with me so then. (Zack)

Down his head.He saying it while blushing. Then he turn his head saw saying bye to him while running opposite direction. While wive her hand.
Ok then bye Zack see you tomorrow in school . (Mira)

Zack wive he's hand. While holding Daniel with other hand close to his chest.
Zack took Daniel in bridal style.now he front of his house. It's already 3 A.m in the night Everyone is sleeping. The streets are all so quiet. Then he open the door while taking Daniel in old pose close to his chest. He heard Daniel small sound of whimmer. Open the door then he got close to bed but he fell on the bed with DANIEL.

He heard a moan from Daniel mouth. Zack Blush after hearing this. He never hear that a male could make so sweet sound. Daniel turn around and open her eyes. Zack look at those beautiful ocean blue eyes. Daniel then hugged Zack and sleep again. But this time Zack couldn't get his eyes from Daniel soft and beautiful lips.

He can't control himself anymore. He can feel Daniel warm breath close to his face. Then he did that thing. He don't even know what was he doing. He kiss Daniel in the lips. Daniel was drunk so he feels so weird but warping her arm to Zack's shoulder. Zack was shocked but that's turned him even more he couldn't imagine anything accept Daniel.

he softly bite her lower lip and Daniel moan softly. He goes for Daniel neck and inhale the sweet scent of her body. He bite Daniel neck and this time voice goes up then before.

mmmm~~

A~h AHH slow d~won (Daniel)

Zack starts to suck Daniel's neck
He Reached his limit. Daniel moan making his mind goes to crazy.
Daniel Starts to taking her shirts off.
Dmn! Zack look at her muscles body but also look at her nipple They're like Cherry 🍒.

Zack got a boner.
He jump at Daniel body and Kiss and bite like crazy . After some minutes goes now Daniel body full of bite marks.
Zack began to undress himself and he now his only with boxer . Zack took off Daniel pants and then her boxers and reveal her pink tight pussy .

Zack gazing at her butt for moments and he could feel he even began to rock hard . And

Thrust

1 hour laters Now Daniel was full of tear and mess with moan.

But Zack Even get faster grabbed Daniel hips. Every thrust the bed now was shaking how roughly he thrust at Daniel h*le.
Daniel c*m on Zack's muscler big body.
Some time passed Zack c*m in Daniel inside and a loud moan.

Ah~~(Daniel)
Zack passed out top off Daniel chest.

THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT ENDS THERE∆

bye guys this is my first story hope you like it. Word 781
I know it's sort but my brain stop working 🙈