💅Eli X Daniel ✨

(Warning ⚠️ You might not like this story. Too much cringe conversation:)Even if you want to read. Read for your own risk:)

Daniel and her friend's are sitting in the school canteen. He was eating her lunch and her friend's are talking but he was looking at a male who was sitting two tables before her. A Blonde hair male sat there and eating his lunch with group of girls. His name is Eli Jang. He's from beauty department. One of the most popular and beautiful boy in j high school. He's popular in girls group the most and the girls are crazy for him. They always sticked with him in school.

Daniel also popular in her school by her good grades and Good looks but he didn't like that much to talk with girls. He likes Eli jang from the last year when he new at the school. They are  also neighbor but in school they didn't talk much but the younger always greet him. The younger is scared that if he always talk to him. He might think her as a annoying person.

As usual day Daniel wake up and go to her balcony to see the older male work out. He pretend to read news paper but her all focus on older male's muscular body.

Oh god look at his body. I'm just dying to touch those fine looking abs. No wonder why girls are crazy for him."Daniel"(thought)

He was in her daydream with the older male. While work out Eli look at Daniel who was Constantly gazing at him . The older male gave Daniel smile.

Good morning Daniel."Eli"

Suddenly hear Eli's voice. He responded the older male with cute smile.

Ah... G-Good morning Hyung."Daniel"

Daniel always call him Hyung. Eli was one year older then her but their body fitness and height are completely different. The older was way taller then her and have more muscler body.

Daniel felt happy whenever he talk with the older male. It wasn't that much but he felt happy with that. Day went by everything is normal. Surprisingly Eli ask Daniel to go shopping with him. Hearing that Daniel was allover the moon. He went shopping with Eli that was one of the best time in her life.

Thanks Daniel for help me. You're fashion sense is good."Eli"

Ah... It's ok you can ask me help  whenever you want."Daniel" (said in soft tone)

You're so cute seokie."Eli"(by the way he always like to call the younger seokie because my boy Danny is so cute)

The older male suddenly pinch her cheeks. It's the first Daniel touched by Eli. Her heart skipped a beat by the older male action. A hint of blushed showed up her face. After calm down a bit he ask why the older male buy suit. By the way Daniel chose black colour suit for him.

Oh.. actually I have a date night with a girl tomorrow."Eli"

Heard that Daniel felt a sharp pain in her heart but he  pretend to smile and congratulations Eli.

Wow! It's good to know you're finally start to date someone."Daniel"

Ok it's already late ok bye seokie."Eli"

After that he enter her house and the younger couldn't stop her tear. Her eyes swollen from how much he cried last night but he couldn't say or do anything. He has no right to interfere someone's privacy or love life. Saturday morning everything is claim. He feel so bored. Daniel decide to called Zack to hang out with her. He called Zack.

(Call Received)

Hello Zack are you free today? I'm feel so bored. Let's go somewhere."Daniel"