🍒Daniel X Jichang kwak 🍒

⚠️ (Warning cringe) ⚠️

If you don't like this ship you may leave.:)

(In this story Daniel just want to know about who is Park jinyeong and what's her relationship with him. also he wants to know about pre-generaltions)

After the fight over between Daniel and Jichang. The old man Stop the fight in time because they misunderstood that Daniel  was send by Charles's choi but Daniel just want to find out about The pre-generation and why her dad's friend and he so  look Similar.

(After Daniel Explain)

Yeah I know you told me you're here for jinyeong but you didn't told me you want
Know about pre-generaltion. "Mr. Noh"

Hm.. actually that's just my curiosity hehe ."Daniel"

From now on I will consider you as young master. "Mr. Noh"

But I still don't understand how I'm related to jinyeong park. It's getting more and more complicated. "Daniel"

I think you don't know about your  family's affair with park  jinyeong  young master."Mr. Noh.

Hm.. Do you know where is now park jinyeong ."Daniel"

Yeah.."Mr. Noh.

After that Mr. Noh gave Daniel park jinyeong  address.

This whole time Jichang was silent.

Hey old man don't you wanna say something or standing here and gazing at me like that I'm some kind of monster."Daniel"

Yeah you're actually a cute looking beast."Jichang"

Huh?"Daniel"

You're a real piece of work."Jichang"

While saying that He patted the small male front of her. Daniel bowed her head.

It's honor to meet the strongest king of 1st generation."Daniel"

Hm.. I can see 2nd generation boys aren't bad either."Jichang"

Daniel got close to Jichang and pulled him by  coller . Meanwhile others (Jihan,Mr.noh,jibeom,Hudson and Jay) talking about something else.

I'll waiting for our next fight were should we play."Daniel"

Both of them were so close almost touching their nose. Jichang could feel Daniel warm breath and a sweat fragrance from her.  A smirk appeared on Jichang face. Daniel smile sweetly and kissed gently on Jichang lips . (🌚☠️My boy Danny actually teasing Jichang)

Daniel soft and wet lips touched the older male dry lips . now he wants to bite those soft plum lips before he could any thing Daniel pushed him back and walk back to others who were talking.

After finishing with conversation with everyone. Daniel, Hudson and Jay was ready to leave that place.

It was fun here and thanks for the information old man."Daniel"

Jihan and jibeom wave there hand. Bye~

If you have free time please visit Seoul and don't forget to visit us 'Hehe'."Daniel"

Ofc when we'll get free time. we'll be  go  to Seoul . Smile "Jihan and jibeom".(omg 🥺 they're so cute I wanna hug them)

They gone out for Seoul. Last time Daniel looked behind and smiled at Jichang .
Jichang himself don't know why but smile her back. After that they left . Jihan and Jibeom notice how something different about their big brother. Jibeom spoke in a low tone.