IHTS 0: Prolongue

Do you watch Into the Spider-verse? That goat movie? I'm excited for Across/Beyond the Spiderverse!

-----

Chapter 0:
Prolongue

-----

Y/N POV:

Hey, My name is Y/N the [O/N], The host of [S/N] and I'm from 'Fresh City'. That's where I lived. And today, I'm taking a break from hosting my show for a bit. It's kinda tiring but also fun.

My show has swearing, memes, random humor which kinda works, and some serious stuff.

Some of my contestants are also from fresh city and they're kinda goofy but funny. Others are from outsiders. They were also chaotic, maybe idk. An try hard joke object show character I must say but hey, that's part of the show, right?

I mean, as a chaotic host, it's so boring.. my personality was falling apart and became an introverted gamer "boy" instead💀. I'm not in a mood for killing some contestants and recover themAt least I reached to Episode 9 and I'm gonna stop there.

And also, I'm going to pack up my things and announce them to my contestants that I am willing to take a break for now and the show putting on hatuis. Before that, I need to crack my back for a second-

[TIMESKIPS]

As I walked with my green backpack on my back, to where the competition was and saw the contestants were playing and chatting.

I took an orange megaphone out of my backpack, but who cares if someone asked how the hell did a megaphone fit o
In a normal-sized school backpack.

Anyways, I yelled, "CONTESTANTS, GATHER YOUR ASSES AROUND HERE CUZ I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!" Some of them plugged their ears to make their hearing not go deaf. The others passed out.

After a few minutes, they get up from the unconscious and gather around me.

"Ok so, what is it?" [C/N 1] asked first, the curious expression on their face. I explain

"Well as you everyone here, I'm going to tell you guys that I'm going to take a break from hosting this show. This show will be putting on hatuis." with a serious voice out of my mouth.

"And yeah, I'm not in the mood for joking around like you guys are. It's falling apart from me. While I'm gonna leave, you guys can do whatever you want. Just threw a party I guess, bye." As i walked away, I heard some goodbyes from my contestants. Kinda sweet because I smiled.

Contestant's POV:

"See yah soon, host!" C/N 2 waved as Y/N walked away. "Damn I'm gonna miss them..." C/N 3 commented with a sad face.

"Eh who cares, let's party!" C/N 4 shouted at the last sentence causing the contestants's attentions and rans to C/N 4's House.

----

What do you think? Btw I finished the cover. I put alot effort to it but maybe later I will put that up. Maybe in June 5 I guess?

Total words: 503

6/2/23