IHTS 2: 'Commiting arson at Villager's House in Minecraft'

Guess who publish chapter 2 today? YAAA

Greeny, you're our only hope 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Also the chapter 1 and 2 is separate episodes. Because Chapter 1 was Bfb 17a and This chapter was Bfb 17b.

This challenge was different from the original btw. Just for plot. I hope you don't get mad. I'm gonna fix this if I see some mistakes here.

Brackets:

[O/N] - Object Name

[Y/N] - Your Name

[S/N] - Show Name

[Y/U]nimates - Youtube User(nimates)

(Or whatever your YouTube channel name is)

-----

Chapter 2:
'Commiting arson at Villager's House in Minecraft!!1!1'

-----

Third-Person POV:

Y/N was sitting with their phone, texting their online friends on discord. They really send some random funny memes just to talk to them because they don't know how to start rather than sending memes.

Leafy comes up to them and asks "Hey uhh host guy, when are you gonna host that rejoin? Well–that's kinda your job!"

"Ok, but how do we get the eliminated contestants?" Asked the [O/N], furrowed their eyebrows to a Lime-green leaf. Then suddenly, a Cog with 3 gears, attached their right-head and a 1 black thingy from their face that looks like a clock, came up to Y/N.

"Don't worry dude— I got this." "Wait who are you by the wa-"

A Cog-Clock brought 2 traditional drums that were attached together, and started playing it. O/n looks at her with a glare, not believing it's not gonna-

**KAHH!**

"Oh—Well that worked." O/n walks to the TLC, grabs a pickaxe from out of their Backpack and starts mine.

When they successfully broke it, they saw objects inside. The Match and the blue bracelet arguing.

The stapler notices the sound, not just the objects arguing
They looked behind them and waved—"Oh, what's up dude?"

-------

[BFB INTRO WITH Y/N]

-------

"Holly golly– We're free! But how did you find us?" A light switch came out.

"Uhhhhh— We just searched all around the planet for you guys." They lied making Liy believe it and nodded in understanding.

"Hey wait a minute—Where's four and X?" The Match asked. "WHERE'S ICY!!1!1"

"I don't know what that number is or who that guy is—But what I do know is that one of you will rejoining the game!" O/n announced making the eliminated contestants gasped, seemed to be interested.

"Finally! Another chance to like prove myself!" Said pencil in confidence. "Heh—as if! There's no way you'll rejoining." 

"Yeah cuz I'M REJOINING!!" Bracelety yells, excitedly but lately got kicked by Firey jr.