12

ELENA'S POV

It was time for Elizabeth, me and James to go now. I felt happy but at the same time it felt too upsetting. We had enjoyed the life of Piracy but sadly it was our time to go. James had to become an Admiral again in the Royal British Navy and not for the East India Trading Company this time. Everyone was lined up saying their goodbyes to us as we walked along onto the dinghy.

"Gibbs, my friend..."
I say giving a friendly smile and shaking his

I continue to shake hands and smile saying goodbye and the last person to greet was Jack. I shake my head disappointingly.

"It would have never worked out between us..." I say

"Keep telling yourself that, darling." He replies

I shake my head again and hug him and sit in the boat waiting for James.

"Who paddles?" James asks

Me and Elizabeth look at each other and look at him. You. He raises his eyebrows. Really.

"Yes you!" I say smiling teasingly

He takes hold of the paddles as I lean on his shoulder.

●.•°☆♡☆°•.●

Many weeks and montys passed and the sharp pain in my stomach grew sharper and more painful. We were forced to call for a doctor due to this immense pain. Elizabeth was sitting on the floor with her son, Henry, as she brought her knees up to her chest worryingly. James was storming left and right like a mad-man, each second knocking on the bedroom door asking if I am alright and what is taking so long, am I alright. His footsteps could be heard from Miles and Miles away. It surprised me to floor didn't get damaged.

●.•°☆♡☆°•.●

The door finally opens as James tries to enter but the doctor pushes him away and steps out the room closing the door. James looks at him and frowns ready to argue but interrupted.

"Admiral Norrington, Mrs Turner, we have run many tests in order to make sure and it turns out..." the doctor starts

"It turns out?..." Elizabeth asks raising her voice slightly

"Ermmm..."

"It turns out that...?" James says as worry laces his throat

"It turns out that in fact, Mrs Norrington is carrying a child, but it has only been a few months since she does..." the doctor says

James stares at him with wide eyes.

"And it is indeedly your child, sir..." the doctor finishes

Elizabeth opens her mouth to speak but no sound seems to be coming out of her throat. She opens and closes her mouth a few times before looking around confused.

"What?" She finally says

"Yes." The doctor confirms to her

The doctor opens the door and stands aside for them to enter as they quickly walk in. James takes hold of my hands and squeezes them tight in his grip. I sit up and lean into his chest lightly pressing kisses. I smile thinking of the fact that me and James becoming parents. He finally smiles and I get in my sitting position again. He kisses my forehead and Elizabeth runs to hug me. Henry runs to hug me with his mother aswell. They release me and I look up to James. Unexpectedly he hugs me tightly. He releases me and brings me slowly into a kiss. I of course accepted to kiss him back because of course he was the one I loved so much for so many years.

"Ughhh..." Henry says as Elizabeth looks at us rolling her eyes

"Seriously? Henry turn around, dear." She says

"Yes seriously..." I say breaking to kiss for breath but lean back in

"These people..."
Elizabeth accuses us as me and James smiled pulling away

"Don't act like you don't know how you and Will are!"
I say accusing her back

"Shhh!" She says turning red in embarrassment

I stand up but James pushes me back to sit and carries me to the living room.

"You people can't get off each other no wonder she carries a child!" Elizabeth says annoyed but smiling

"Oh well, do you even know how you and Will are!" James shouts

"QUIET!" She says angrily as Henry laughs

They walk downstairs just to see me and James kissing each other.

"Henry go back up for a second...ELENA!" Elizabeth says

At this point my and James' plan has worked to drive hre insane. She starts laughing as she hits her leg on the stairs handle. Me and James, not being able to control our laughter, start laughing out loud like idiots as we all laughed together.

"Mother! Is it time for dinner?" Henry asks

"Okay, let's go!" I say walking as fast as I can to the kitchen

James catches me and sits me back down to the couch.

"Really?" I ask

"Yes, stay there do not move. You'll hurt yourself."
He says protectively

"What told him to tell James, I don't know." I say

"I heard that!"

I giggle as Elizabeth and Henry start to chuckle.

"You did the same when I carried Henry!" Elizabeth says

"Elizabeth... we're not going to talk about that." I say innocently

They all laugh out loud.