17

My carriage has stopped as I looked out the window to see Armand's mansion outside. I  breath in remembering the plan. I must find a way to get away from him and find out what he is up too. I have no idea how I'm going to find out or what I was going to find. I exit the carriage as his revant, Rena, opens the door.

"Ahh! Bonsoir, Rena! Armand is expecting me." I say innocently

"You are early, mademoiselle-"

"Well, perhaps I can wait in the parlor."
I say already loosing nerves

I enter the mansion  and make my way to the parlour. I open the door as it make a screeching sound that gave me a terrible headache. I sat down as Rena placed the tea on the table before me.

"Thank you so much,Rena." I thank her

As she left millions of scenarios passed through my head. My brother is out there fighting his was past criminals in order to find out the truth and in order to save me whilst James, he fights for his life and my love knowing I do not love Armand. I finally stop thinking and stand up walking silently to the window. I open it and slowly step out. I then look around and just keep running forward as I see a man looking at my direction. I reach a building and squeeze myself through the slim window.

I instantly knock out a worker, take their sword and fight my way through.

Suddenly a man wearing a Admiral's uniform approaches and fights with me. I turn to see James as we fight backside each other. I smile but my smile fades quickly trying to focus on the plan. As all workers attacking us soon start to fade we sheathed our swords. I turn to face him. I see Armand but he has not seen me as he goes my opposite way and he walks into a room.

"Armand when through this way, we have to hurry!" I say

"I-" I start to speak but James stops me

I frown.

"I know..."
he says as a hurt look appears on his face but he quickly returns into his cold-looking self

He may look cold but he is the sweetest thing ever really.

"How?" I say leaving my thoughts

"It doesn't matter. They've told me everything." He explains

"It's alright, my darling, i forgive you."
I say again getting lost in thoughts

"You forgive me?" He says confused

"No, I forgive you!" He says slightly shouting