𝟏𝟗┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Mephilver, Fleetourge/Manourge, Rookinfinite, Espighty/Vecpio, Knuxails, Blazamy/Blazouge/Rougamy, Whispangle, and Tikonia are in this chapter
(FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF SHIPS, ALL OF THEM ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN!!! MY HEART IS HAPPY THAT I AM INCLUDING ALL OF THEM!!! >w<)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

~4½ Months Later~

Shadow was shopping with Sonic for a little hangout at their house, getting some drinks, popcorn, nachos, cheese, candies, and some chips. "I can't wait to watch the new Chao in Space movie, I am so excited!" Sonic said as he puts some stuff they need in the little basket. "I will be sure to order pizzas too before they arrive" Shadow said as he puts some drinks into the basket. "Be sure to get cheese, pepperoni, and sausage pizzas, we want to have a variety for everyone to enjoy pizza" Sonic said as he got to the self check out counter as he started to scan the items.

"Alright hun, I will be sure to order 9 boxes of pizzas, 3 for cheese, 3 for pepperoni, and 3 for sausage, that way there will be enough pizza slices for everyone" Shadow said as he helped Sonic scan the items they were going to buy for their little movie hosting get together at their place. "Wonderful, everyone should be happy with the pizzas and the stuff we bought as well" Sonic said as he took out Shadow's debit card from his hand and used it on the card reader and smiles once it took the money and started to bag the items inside so they can get home.

Shadow helped as well, taking back his card and putting it away in his wallet, helping to bag up the items with Sonic. After a minute of bagging the stuff, they pick up the bags and walk out of the store, Sonic smiling and holding the light items while Shadow picked up the slightly heavier ones. "This is going to be a wonderful movie night! I am so excited! I planned this for 4½ months! 4½ MONTHS! And it is finally happening!" Sonic said with a smile as his belly was a bit bigger from the last time, but Shadow still loved him, even if he was having cute chub.

"I am happy you are happy, and might I say, you look beautiful today, my beauty" Shadow said as he walked to Sonic's car and waited for Sonic to disable the electro-field around his car. "Oh stop, that is not true, I am getting a bit more chubbier than usual" Sonic said as he poked his belly while pressing a button to take down the electro-field so Shadow can put the items in the back of the car. "To me, you look adorable, I love that" Shadow said with a smile as he kisses his cheek before getting into the car. "Oh shut up, you chubby chaser" Sonic said with a laugh and gets into the car, starts the engine, and drives out of the parking lot, and now driving home.

~At 7:30PM~

Sonic and Shadow were done setting up for the movie when they then heard a doorbell ring from the door, Sonic looked and walking to the door, opening it to see all their friends made it in time. "You made it! Come on in!" Sonic said as he allowed everyone to come inside the house, all of them chattering with each other and laughing a bit as Sonic closed the door once they all were not outside anymore. Rouge was laughing a bit with her girlfriends until she got dragged away by Shadow.