𝟐𝟗┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠 (𝟑/𝟑)

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Mephilver, Fleetourge/Manourge, Rookinfinite, Espighty/Vecpio, Knuxails, Blazamy/Blazouge/Rougamy, Whispangle, and Tikonia are in this chapter
(ALRIGHT, AGAIN, THEY ALL STILL SEARCHING FOR SONIC AND FUTURE BABY HEDGEHOG, THEY WILL FIND THEM, HOPE MOVES FORWARD AND OPENS NEW POSSIBILITIES FOR FINDING SONIC!!! TRUST IN THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND SHADOW, THEY GOT THIS!!! >w<)

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

~Within Eggman's Backup Lair~

Sonic was holding his belly as he shed tears, still shocked over the fact he was taken again just like that. "Finally! I know you will give birth soon! You keep showing signs of pain and because of that! The more I see the pain in your eyes, the more I know the baby will be on the way! This is where I win Sonic! YOU LOSE!!!" Eggman said as he laughed loudly as Sage smiled at her father, her eyes showing a lifeless-like red glow. "I am so happy, once this baby is born, I will take good care of them father, as the cousin this baby truly deserves, I won't let you down again" Sage said evilly as her new drive was corrupting her true self, Eggman pleased by this revelation.

"Good work Sage, make me proud, now go out there and control the entire Eggman robot hordes!" Eggman demanded. "Yes father, will do, all for you and your success of course" Sage said as she floated out and disappeared. "Soon, this will all be over, if you keep denying or retaliating, it will only be worse for you" Eggman said as Orbot and Cubot helped the doctor with Sonic's progress on when he will birth the baby. "Sir, he seems to be having these painful spasms called contractions, it simply means he is preparing for the baby to come out" Orbot said as Sonic pins his ears down, knowing this might be the last he will be with his little baby. "Excellent, keep up the work, and no slacking off!" Eggman said as he went to his backup computers and typed to make sure everything was still going according to his sadistic little scheme.

~In Parts of Ouranos Island~

"Shadow, we are locating the Cyan Chaos Emerald, which one are you trying to find, so we can jot down who is going after which Emerald!" Tails asked. "The Red one! The one that was on the map near the flower field! The quickest one for me for now! Keep an eye out for Egg Tech! The doctor might look smart, but he doesn't know how strong we are when combined! Stay within groups! Me, I am taking it on alone since I have my Chaos Energy to use! Keep me updated fox!" Shadow said as he skated and saw the Red Chaos Emerald in a Vault. As he got near it, he felt the power of the Chaos Emerald's essence glowing into his soul.

"Ah, Sonic welcome back— Oh, you are not Sonic the Hedgehog, sorry young hedgehog one, forgive my misunderstanding, you almost look somewhat like him" An old voice said as Shadow looked at who spoke to him, to his surprise, it was a tall Koco with a long moss beard and small eyes. "Sonic? You know him?" Shadow asked quickly as he looked at the Koco. "Yes, he was here when the Starfall Islands were in danger, I am the Hermit Koco, the one who knows about combat and defense you know, but still, I am confused of what brings you here, I have never seen anyone other than Sonic before" The Hermit Koco replied. "He is in danger, I am going to save him though, he is here in this very island" Shadow said as he looked at the Emerald he was about to grab.