🌸 About 🌸

The Rose Gold Awards is an annual event that began in April of 2020

The Rose Gold Awards is an annual event that began in April of 2020. Like most people during quarantine, the original founder of the Rose Gold Community, Sam, was restless and bored. She had seen many awards during that time and became inspired to start her own!

She had hosted awards before on old Wattpad accounts, but those awards were small. She didn't expect for her 2020 Rose Gold Awards to gain as much participation as it did. In a matter of days, she gained 100 participants in the 2020 RGAs.

That year was just the start. After hosting and managing by herself, and judging the majority of the stories that year, Sam realized it was too much work to do alone. Inspired by other communities she had seen around, she changed the awards account into a community account on November 15th, 2020.

From then on, the RGAs became an annual program that Sam loved doing in the summer. She not only hosted but managed and judged the awards as well. Every year, she sought to make the awards better than before, as the community seeks to do every day.

When Sam left the Rose Gold Community in August of 2023 to focus on college and pursue her dreams, she passed on the founder role to Holly, lantea-. Holly will takeover hosting and managing the awards as well as judge. She hopes to continue to grow not only the RGAs, but the Rose Gold Community as well.

We here at the Rose Gold Community, and especially the founder, Holly, hope that you enjoy this year's awards! And if you read this far, do consider voting on our chapters. Or even maybe join the RGC! We're always open for new members!

 Or even maybe join the RGC! We're always open for new members!