🌸 Participant Rules 🌸

🌸 Follow community account and host's personal account: (Required)

Rose-Gold_Community

lantea-

🌸 Follow co-host: (Required)

worldofzey

🌸 Follow your judge when assigned in the "Entries" chapter. (Required)

🌸 Add these awards to your private library and a public reading list to receive updates. (Required)

🌸 Give the awards book (with link) a shout-out on your message board. (Required)

🌸 Vote on chapters and tag as many people as you can in the Tag Fest chapter. (Optional, but appreciated, and the commenter with the most people tagged by the time the entries are closed will receive a shout-out on these awards and prizes)

🌸 Fill out the "Participant Form" and be sure to look at the "Available Genres" chapter to make sure you enter your story in a genre that is not yet full. (Required)

🌸 Your story must be in English. There can be snippets of other languages, but it must be occasional.

🌸 Mature and LGBTQIA+ stories are allowed. LGBTQIA+ is encouraged and has its own genre.

🌸 Each story can only be entered in one genre.

🌸 You may enter up to 3 stories, but they can't be in the same genres. We recommend that you limit that number as much as possible because other people should have a chance to enter.

🌸 We have Special Categories, such as Best Cover/Title/Blurb, but there are lots of other ones, those are just examples. You may only choose one to enter your story in and you may not enter multiple stories in the same Special Category. You can enter a Special Category without being in a Genre, just let us know in the form you only want to join the Special Category

🌸 Your story must have at least 5 chapters, excluding author's notes, character introductions, aesthetics, etc. (comment if you have questions about what is considered a chapter) and it doesn't have to be completed to enter. Stories submitted for the short story genre are an exception to this rule.

🌸 Your judge will only be required to read 5 chapters.

🌸 All genres are accepted except Random because it's generally impossible to judge these as stories. Graphic or art-related books are not accepted in these awards. Poetry is not accepted because poems are judged differently than novels. If you have any questions about these rules, please comment letting us know if we didn't already explain why they're not permitted.

🌸 If you make changes to, delete, or unpublish your story without notifying the host or a co-host, you may receive penalties in your overall score and placement or be removed from the awards.

🌸 Password is your favorite book.

🌸 Bribing the judges, co-hosts, and/or the hostess will result in immediate removal from the awards. We doubt this will happen, but it must be said as a warning.

🌸 Bullying is not permitted in the awards either. Not only will it result in your removal from the awards, but you will be reported.

🌸 Be active on Wattpad while judging is taking place in case the host or any co-hosts need to contact you.

🌸 Have fun, and good luck!