i like your heart

your heart beats a rhythm that is uniquely yours ━ pulsing through your veins, draining love; so much love and radiance to faraway places. it's like that one flower that keeps blooming even amidst ruins ━ constantly supplying, while your whole form decays ━ eventually rotting into nothingness. it's weathered, a bit rusty ━ from all the storms you've traversed yet it still rains with grace; a sweet elixir because you never let the poison get to you, to reach your veins. you are you, unapologetically ━ in the rawest of forms. 

I see your eyes getting withered from all the consumption, wanting to be someone more ━ wanting to be wanted for something more. your ears chant silent prayers to hear something more because that's what you've always learned, always seen, always wished for but I beg for you to toss away the veil of materialism. you are all I wished for, you suffice. I could shower you with the words you're so desperate to hear, I'd do it in a second ━ I'll mean it all, but I don't. I need you to learn, to accept ━ you're more than what they reduce you to be. I like your heart in all its fullness, all its agony, its withered hopes, and its crumbled dreams. 

I like your heart and I wish you would too. I pray, pray to you; to open up your eyes and to realize what you label to be as corrupt, rotten, and broken ━ is all that I wish for. you suffice, you're whole. you're not missing a piece, not missing words, not broken; you are beautiful in all of your entirety.  I like your heart.