Chapter Five

For the past few days it had been hectic for the duo, firstly due to the fact Aizawa had decided to taken Izuku under his wing, he had to stop with the pro hero work as taking care of a kid while balancing a sleep schedule and working was too much, as well in the mean time he had to teach the kid! Due to the fact he was set back so far in the educational department yet his intelligence was sky rocketing they had at least 3 hours a day to learning. 

At the same time, Tsukauchi had informed the Bakugo family about Izuku, which had caused the Bakugo family to demand to visit the greenette and ravenette, which was now scheduled for this Saturday. At the same time of Aizawa struggling to keep up, a certain chimera had overheard about a overly powerful child staying with a pro hero and instantly offered Aizawa the idea of teaching at UA while Nezu could teach Izuku, it took a lot of persuasion yet now the following Monday they had their first interview at UA. 

Izuku and Aizawa have been together since Last weeks Saturday and it was now the following Wednesday, meaning they spent at least 4 days together and saying it was chaotic was a understatement. Aizawa had asked a quirk specialist to make gloves for Izuku, yet in the mean time of that, the greenette had accidently decayed the last set, which left him in tears. 

The dup had grown quite fond of each other, Aizawa had almost seen the kid as one of his own after only four days of meeting him, I mean come on? Aizawa practically brought the kid everything he may need: Clothes, toys, books, pens, notebooks, and even more notebooks! It seemed once Izuku found out about heroes he was dying to write everything about them down. 

And to top their 4 days together off, Izukus quirk was a haywire thing; his tail would accidently knock stuff over, his horns got caught on the bath curtain, his decaying would accidently decay small things like plants, paper and once he accidently decayed a blanket! And for the final cherry on the ice cream, he figured the hard out that he COULDNT control the size of the explosive balls from his palms. 

🌻

It was now Thursday, Aizawa sat in the kitchen, slipping on his shoes while a hyper 6 year old ran around, trying to collect his stuff for the day they were doing, Aizawa said they were going to the supermarket! Izuku was overly excited because of the obvious fact, he had been trapped underground for the past 6 years! A supermarket sounded like an interesting adventure to him!

"Lets go! Lets go!"

The child cheered, ever since he was with Aizawa, his happiness levels just grew daily, it seemed like he had never been through such a situation, or he did and this was his response, ignoring it ever happened. Aizawa felt a smile tug at his lips as he stood up and walked over to the kid, kneeling down and picking him up carefully while Izuku held his bright yellow backpack. 

"We're going, Izuku, we're going."

Aizawa informed the child as he grabbed his keys and opened the door, placing Izuku down outside and locking the door a second later before slipping the keys into his pocket. He turned around to Izuku who was already gone! Izuku had fled down the stairs in  a rage of giggles, stumbling and swaying as Aizawa watched the child closely, being quick to run down the stairs and follow the toddler, luckily he could grab Izukus bag before the child tripped, 

"Careful, kid! Stay with me, okay?"

Aizawa informed the child who had a small pout on his lips forming, that was quite unfair on how he wasn't allowed to run down the steps, the pout didn't last though as soon enough Izuku was skipping along, following Aizawa, 

🌻

Once they got to the shop, Aizawa took a gentle grip of Izukus backpack, being careful due to his quirk. Izuku followed Aizawa as they entered the shop and the child was amazed as they walked down the aisles, his eyes practically sparkling as they walked around. 

Izuku stayed glued to Aizawa side as he watched what the ravenette picked out from the shelves, until his attention was ripped away and glued to a purple haired boy who was also following his father. 

Sadly Aizawa had forgot the one rule to Izuku. Don't speak to strangers. Izuku approached the tired looking purple haired boy as he waved, the boy was obviously caught off as the mutated boy approached him. 

"Hi!"

Izuku said as the boys father glanced around in confusion while Aizawa turned around and walked over with the shopping cart, 

"Hello, buddy. Where is your parent?"

The man asked as Aizawa approached, the tired looking kid stood there, he was just a bit shorter than Izuku due to the fact Izuku was a little taller then most 6 year olds. 

"I'm Izuku!"

"I'm.. Hitoshi Shinsou.."

The kid said as he looked at Izuku with a confused look before smiling a little, Izuku turned to his bag, struggling for a second before pulling out a figure of a hero, Nana Shimura, the last top heroine that he admired after seeing a few videos of her. 

"This is Shimura! One of my heroines of my collection! What about you?"

"Oh.. my favorite is either Eraserhead or uhm.. Hawks.."

And so Shinsou Hitoshi and Izuku began to spend the rest of the shopping spree talking about pro heroes, quirks, foods they like and their favorite animals! Shinsou soon got Aizawas number to make sure the two little rascals could meet once again. 

-------

I made a small chapter so you can see Izuku and Aizawa out of the story line, there will be a few chapters of them just getting along and nothing more, so no drama or anything. Hope you enjoy DON'T BE A SILENT READER!! 

Lunepi~<3