ALLURING TEMPTRESS

Celeste's greatest weakness lies in giving up. While Sebastian realized that he can't lost her.

Through marriage you can expect to learn how much sacrifice is involved in loving a sinner

Through marriage you can expect to learn how much sacrifice is involved in loving a sinner. Paano mo tatanggapin ang katotohanang niloko ka ng babaeng kasama mong mangarap na humarap sa altar.

And how can you cheat on him when you're not even married yet? Are you still going to marry someone who just cheated on you? Pero paano kong ang taong iyon ay ang unang mas minahal niya bago ka?

The worst thing is he's just married you because he want to take revenge to her almost Wife.

Would you rather stop or continue loving him despite of his hidden agenda?

Celeste is an unknown Daughter, since that accident happened. Her Dad hide her for years. 'til, month before her birthday ay nagkaroon siya ng pagkakataon na makalaya matapos ang ilang taon na nagtila preso siya.

While Sebastian is the Son of the famous Business Man who's taking his relationship to the highest level. But destiny broke them apart because cheat wins.

And the broken Man healed by the Innocent heart. Badly he fell in love, pero isang araw nagising siyang may nalaman tungkol sa pagkatao nito.

Would you rather continue or skip?