1 Chapter

The girl was lying on a bed in a closed room. The room was large, but not very furnished.

Near the large window, there was a double bed, on which the girl was. There was a huge white carpet on the floor, on which there were old and fresh traces of blood. There was a wooden table and a matching chair in the corner. Near the opposite wall was a large dark wood cabinet. The girl opened her eyes and slowly got up, changing her position. Her disheveled, sleepy and exhausted appearance would have caused pity in every person, but no one saw her. Her body was covered with bites, small bruises and abrasions. Maribel was "dressed" in a torn nightgown.

There was sadness and fear in the girl's eyes. Her family was killed, and she herself was taken away as a trophy of a sadistic vampire. She became a pet, a toy. Once cheerful and joyful blue eyes have faded, becoming almost transparent.

After sitting for a while, Maribel lay down on the bed again, wrapped in a blanket. A sense of depravity haunted her soul every day, depriving her of the desire to eat or drink.

"We have to run... - She thought, - But he will find me... I can't hide..." She fell asleep again, with tears in her eyes. Even in a dream, it seemed to her that the vampire was watching her, chasing her, torturing her, and she again submitted to his dirty desires, not wanting to be flogged again.

The girl had no choice. But even when she was an "obedient kitty," she was in a lot of pain. The vampire did not feel sorry for her at all, but beat, bit, mocked her.

Maribel woke up late at night. The guy was not there and it could not but please, but at the same time it was very strange. He usually came every day.

The girl got up, noticing a tray with a code on the table, went to the door and listened. Lunky footsteps could be heard along the corridor, but it wasn't her tormentor, but rather one of his "dogs"-vampires ready to carry out every order.

As the footsteps approached, she moved away from the door and lay down on the bed again. Only now did she notice that a light pink dress was hanging on the closet door. A few seconds later, the door opened and one of the guards of the vampire castle entered the room.

"Mr. Walton wants to see you in his bedroom." - the vampire said indifferently, - Change your clothes and I'll take you.

The girl's heart skipped a beat again, now it became clear to her why he did not come. The girl with trembling hands took off her clothes from the door, she put on a dress that perfectly fits a thin figure.

Maribel went to the door and fearfully pressed the handle. A guard was already waiting in the corridor. The journey to the ill-fated bedroom seemed like an eternity. Maribel was discreetly looking around, trying to find a way to escape. The vampire let the girl go ahead, opening the door to the Master's apartment in front of her.

________________________________________

If you liked it, then put asterisks.🌟

And I would also be glad to receive a subscription from you to me🫶🏽