2 Chapter

She had never been here before. In the huge room there were three huge windows, a huge bed standing in the middle, there was also a large wardrobe that occupied the entire wall. Next to him was a desk and a comfortable, as it seemed to the girl, an armchair. All the furniture was dark shades, betraying the room some pathos.

What else can you expect from one of the top of vampire society?

Maribel shuddered as Javona cold hands rested on her shoulders. She was suppressing the urge to scream, which did not escape the predatory eyes of the vampire.

No one will hear you, stupid girl," he whispered softly, even tenderly, in her ear, "Are you still hoping to escape? You fool... - the vampire tore the fabric from Maribel's shoulders and dug his fangs into the tender skin, - It won't work... And even if it works, I'll find you... And you'll regret leaving...

The last two words were drowned in the crack of tearing fabric. The girl's hips were completely open to vampire fangs, which Walton took advantage of

He knocked Maribel to the floor, he furiously bit her body, biting through the slightly healed skin.

A few minutes later, having had enough of blood, he lifted the weak, quiet girl into his arms. The bloody dress was now hanging on her, covering only her chest and stomach.

Maribel herself looked with almost glassy eyes at the wall. She prayed to all the gods for the most desirable thing for her at the moment-death.

The gentleman laid the girl on his bed, "carefully" covered her with a sheet and left.

When Maribel woke up, she was already in her bed. She was so weak that she couldn't even raise her hand. Pale skin with large bruises on the places of bites, almost blue, split from lack of blood, lips and holes from fangs all over her body - all this reminded her of hatred for immortal creatures and the desire to die. The girl leaned back on the pillow, wrapped herself in a blanket and burst into tears, cursing herself, her body and fate.

It was stupid to think from the very beginning that the vampire would feel sorry for her. And she, a 16-year-old girl who had lost her dearest people, begged him to let her live. But she didn't think she would become a toy.

And now Maribel wished she had died with her family a couple of months ago. The girl did not notice how she fell asleep again, wishing not to wake up.

____________________________________________

Don't forget to put asterisks. 🌟

And I would be glad of your subscription 🫶🏽