3 Chapter

Maribel was standing by the window in her room. An escape plan has matured in the girl's head. But whether she would succeed, she didn't know.

Javon's mansion was well protected, every meter was carefully inspected by security.

he did not stop torturing the girl, making her hate him more and more every day. A big brawl near the main gate caught Maribel's attention.

The first thing she saw was a lot of corpses of guards and several dozen people in black suits. She quickly moved away from the window, but she was noticed, and after a few minutes, the broken door was lying on the floor. Several men in black masks were standing at the doorway, and one approached the Maribel.

Where's Javon? "I d—don't know."  Maribel replied, pressing her shoulder blades against the wall.  — Wrong answer! The man grabbed the girl by the arm and threw her to the floor. The first kick landed in her stomach.

The other is in the chest… The men mercilessly kicked the girl until she stopped moving. They looked at the lifeless body with disgust and left. Maribel smiled. It seemed to her that this was the best thing that could have happened to her. "Mom... Dad… I'm coming to you..."

*.*.*.*.*.*.****

Walton walked briskly through the corridors of his mansion. "What a shame. — thought the vampire, — Some people attacked my house. No way! They will all answer! Poor brutes! I'll kill everyone!" There were no survivors among the guards. All the guards, who were with the Gentleman at the time of the attack, carefully examined everyone, hoping to find at least one survivor. When the turn came to Maribel's room, Javon was the first to go inside, kneeling in front of the girl. Her heart was barely beating.

Her heart was barely beating.  
— Find a doctor!  The vampire barked at the guard. Maribel reflexively moved her hand, to which Javon frowned even more, clutching the girl's wrist with his fingers.  
— Don't you dare die! Do you hear?! Don't you dare!
— he shouted. The vampire's voice echoed in Maribel's ears.
And she suddenly didn't want to die. She wanted to live, but not with him, not here.

The doctor finally came. Bending over, he began to examine the girl.  
— Do what you want, but she must survive! Got it?!

 —Y-yes, Sir. — the old man boomed. Maribel didn't understand what was going on around her. She slowly sank into oblivion, then regained consciousness and lost consciousness. She wanted only one thing — to finally leave this terrible place by any means.

______________________________________

Asterisk and subscription🫶🏽🌟