4 Chapter

Walton was sitting in his office, which the attackers had not reached, and impatiently gnawed a pencil. The thought that he might lose his toy, his obedient kitty, angered him. Despite the cruel behavior, he loved her and even spoke several times, but the girl did not hear him.

And now she's one step away from death... the vampire, whatever it was, wanted her to be with him, in his house. He knew that Maribel hated him, but he didn't know how to prove his love to her.

Vampires don't know how to love, much less show feelings… Javon blew up from the spot and stepped into the room where the doctor was trying to save the girl.

—Mister. — the old man bowed,
— She's coming back. The girl will live, but she needs care and care.

Clear. — the vampire answered shortly, looking at the body on the bed, — Consider that you will also live. When the doctor left, Javon went to the sleeping girl and sat down next to her.

Now she seemed to him quite tiny and defenseless. For the first time, he looked at her as a helpless child, unable to do anything against him. Javon wished he had left her then. But the girl could well be happy now. Instead, she's here now, battered and unconscious.

The thought that Maribel would live pleasantly excited the vampire. He was sitting on the bed, leaning over the sleeping girl and smiling stupidly. His toy will be with him, will not die. Trying to prevent her death, he locked her in a room with closed windows and removed everything she could do to harm herself. For the first time in several centuries, Javon again found a man whose death would be unforgivable for him.

Memories rained down on the vampire. He remembered his old toy—the girl who had killed herself because of him. A terrible picture appeared before my eyes again. The girl jumped off the castle tower and fell right in front of Javon's feet.

He didn't even have time to react. But Nora was not only a toy. She was the only one the vampire let into his cold and dead heart... the only one until he saw Maribel. The girls were similar both in appearance and in characters. They were both obedient. Nora was also in love with him, but decided to end their "relationship", then the vampire did not allow her to break the bond, for which he now reproached himself. The girl just wanted happiness for herself and the future generation, and instead lies in the ground.

He often dreamed of her, cheerful, bright, cheerful, as he remembered her, and then the picture was replaced by horror — a large pool of blood and a girl in it. He heard her last words in a dream: "I'm sorry, Javon, I can't be with you...".

Javon blinked a couple of times, forcing his mind to drive away an involuntary surge of memories. Maribel was still lying in front of him and was already snoring quietly, wrapped in a blanket. The vampire got up and left, quietly closing the door behind him.

"I won't let her die! — he thought, - If there is another such situation, I will just turn it and it will definitely be mine! I won't let you go!" The idea to turn the girl into a vampire came immediately after she got into his house. But he hesitated, he really liked to drink her blood. And after this attack, Javon seriously thought about it. After all, the girl can't protect herself at all and can easily die like Nora. And he didn't want to lose his favorite toy.

_______________________________________

Do not forget to put asterisks, and subscribe 🌟🫶🏽