Prologue

"Oh my gosh! I can't even!"

"So hot!"

"@NiallOfficial please follow me!"

"Aww~ Daddy Direction is so adorable!"

"Harry's curls! Ahhh!"

That's just some of those common lines for us directioners; tweeting and stalking them. But I'm proud to be one! I just fell in love with them the moment I saw them in the XFactor! I love every single one of them but I can't help falling in love with Harry Styles.

Yes, that curly-haired boy from Cheshire. I love him to the bone! That's why when Haylor started it broke my heart but I respect it. I respect them and Taylor. And I never sent hate to anyone, not even Taylor for dating him!

Why? Because I know that this love will be just my little Fairy Tale. I know that well that's why I don't get my hopes high. Besides, he's an international pop star, known across the globe, one of the members of the band that is famous around the world! How can he date me, a normal teenage girl, stalking them whenever I can?

There's no way right?

By the way, I'm Charlotte Ainsworth, the same age as Harry! I'm 19 and I'm from London. Like what I said, I'm a proud directioner with my bestfriend Lexi Scott. I'm just a girl who lives on her own fairy tale, always daydreaming about those five lads!

Just a normal girl who goes to uni to reach her dreams. A normal carefree girl without a care about those bullies who hurts me just because I'm a directioner. Just a normal girl, living her life to the fullest.

But I didn't expect anything like this. That day on that concert, my little fairy tale will come true.

[2nd fanfic! Yey!

I just thought that, in every fanfic that I already read before, the one that ends up with one of the boys is not a fan, not a directioner. So I just thought, Why not make one?

And then ta-dah! The birth of this fanfic! Hope you guys will like it~

I'll say this again, I just googled that picture of Charlotte~ Please do tell me if you know her name so I can give credits for her! Thank you!]