Chapter 1 -

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Oh come on, Mom! I really want to go with Lexi! Pwease?" I said using the cupcake face of the oh-so-famous Harry Styles. I'm currently in front of my mom, begging her to let me go to the Take Me Home Tour of One Direction! I wasn't able to go last year on their UAN tour because of certain problems.

My mom is always like this! Acting like she won't let me go but after a few pushes, I know she'll let me! 

"For the 10th time this day my dear, No." she said and walked away from me. I stayed there as I watch my mom go up the stairs. After few seconds, I heard a door open then close. I groaned because of this! I think she won't let me go again!

That's because the tickets are freakin' expensive! I want the first row ticket and she won't let me, not even if I use my own money for it. I just really hope that they would lower the price. Sale won't help either because they will go sold out after just a few minutes after being announced!

And so I slept like that for tonight; having bad feelings about the prices and ranting inside my mind. I'm also secretly wishing while hugging my teddy bear; that the prices will go down, for both ticket and merchandises, that my Mom or my Dad will surprise me using a tour ticket! That would totally make my day, no, my YEAR!

I said good night to my posters first before finally closing my eyes and drifting to dream land. I hope I'll dream of Harry Styles tonight.

-------------------------

Saying good morning to your posters after waking up is one of those things I do. I bet other directioners do too! We might be crazy but we’re definitely friendly and kind to others. But if you mess with us, then prepare your funeral!

I walked down the stairs to eat my breakfast, forgetting what happened last night with Mom. Not that I hate her because of that, I just really want to go and it breaks my heart knowing that I still can't go this year.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" my Mom greeted me the moment she saw me walking in to our dining room. I can smell it already; bacon and eggs! She placed them to my plate and poured some coffee on mine and Dad's cup. The smell of morning breakfast! Makes me drool too much!

My Dad is silent while he's reading the morning newspaper for today. I think there's something wrong with him because normally, he talks to me about his work the day before. He would also ask about my day and how's my uni. But today, he's silent, focusing on reading the newspaper.

"Lottie." he called me which surprised me. His tone is serious like I've done something bad! It reminds me of that day when he scolded me because he saw my bedroom wall full of One Direction posters. He just talked to me for a while and let it go. I hope he will do that this time, too!

"Y-yes Dad?" I nervously replied and stared at him while I drink my coffee. He folded the newspaper and placed it on top of the table, beside his plate. He stared at me, directly into my eyes before talking again.

"Last night, with your Mom..." he said and cut it with a sigh which made me more nervous than before! Will he scold me again? But I didn't do anything bad! I just begged to my mother to let me go and see them! I'm innocent!

"Do you really want those tickets?" he asked me and drank some coffee from his cup.

"Yes! I do!" I replied with determination in my eyes. I hope he can see this determination!

He just stared at me for a while then he proceed to finding something from his office bag that is beside him. "You really do?" he said stopping what he's doing for a while then looked me. I nodded at me, still showing determination.

"Here. Surprise my baby!" he said then took out a ticket! Even though it's far from me, I can read the word 'One Direction' on it. It's like I have a magnifying glass in my eyes when it comes to stuffs related to 1D.

This really surprised me! I bet he's just making me nervous by doing that but he actually have a surprise for me! I stand up from my seat and hugged him while kissing his forehead, showing my thanks for him. I can hear my Mom giggle from behind us.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh Dad! Thank you! Really, thank you!!!" I just as I playfully kiss my Dad's forehead. My wish last night came true!

"Actually, your mom just acted like that last night to surprise you my dear." my Dad said while he's also hugging me.

I break the hug with my Dad and hugged my Mom instead. "Thank you Mom!" I whispered to her ears as I hug her and kissed her cheeks. "You guys are the best parents! I swear I'll do my best in uni and find a decent job so that Dad won't have to work anymore! I'll work for the both of you instead! Thank you!" I said and I kissed my Mom and Dad once again.

I really love this surprise! This is the thing that all directioners wish to happen to them! Being surprised with concert tour tickets. Now, it's happening to me. It feels so good!

My Dad handled me the ticket. I can't believe that I'll touch a ticket like this! Feels so good!

I can't wait for that day to come. The day, when I'll finally meet my idols!

One Direction!

[I'll fill this fanfic with feelings of a directioner!

Sorry if the start is boring for you >_<

Thank you for reading guys! Thank you~!!! ♥]