Chapter 3 - Princess Carry

Charlotte's P.O.V

Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! It's finally the day! The day of their first Take me Home tour! This is also going to be the first time I'll meet One Direction! I need to write it down on my diary, mark it on my 1D calendar and even take videos and photos of the concert later! I'm just so glad my parents let me go! They even bought the tickets for me!

And so I took a shower. It's still a little bit too early but I don't mind, I need to dress up nicely for tonight~! Fangirling!!

After that, I curled my long blonde hair and just let it flow down my shoulder, curving my face. This makes my blue eyes noticeable. Great! I curled it close to how Harry's curls does.

I wore my plaid red shirt, to add some Liam look on me. I partnered it with a denim shorts and black toms to make me more comfortable, and to add some Louis feels! Just plain as that; plaid shirt, shorts and toms!

As for the makeup, I didn't really put too much. Just a light foundation and lip gloss. But I work really hard on my eyes. You see, I'm not good at applying eyeliner on my own eyes. Only if Lexi is here! I know she can help me.

So I put on my eyeliner, hoping for the best results.

I prayed a bit before looking closely on the mirror and then BOOM! It's awesome! I can actually put eyeliner but on other people, not on myself. That’s why this is really great! I made it!

I added some mascaras and a light eye shadow. It gives off a 'bad girl' feeling to it. It also adds some Zayn look because he's our Bradford 'bad boy' even though he's not really a bad guy! He's so sweet and caring, we all know that!

And to finish the outfit, I put on my Four Leaf Clover necklace to add some Niall look! Ohh!! I feel really lucky now that I'm wearing this lucky charm.

And so it's done! Harry for the curls, Liam for the plaid shirt, Louis for the toms, Zayn for the 'bad girl' make up and Niall for the clover necklace! Yey! It's complete, with everything related to the boys!

And so I kissed my mom good bye, my dad is still in the office so I'll just thank him tomorrow morning. I will wait for Lexi here at our house. She'll pick me up because she can drive her older brother's car. How I wish I can use my dad's car right now! That way, I can go NOW! Who knows? Maybe I'll meet one of them if I'm here now.

Seems like she heard my complains about wanting to go right now. She came expectedly fast! She tied her brunette straight hair into a simple braid. She's a Niall girl, but she don't have a 'least favorite', she just fell in love with Niall. She's wearing a knitted cardigan and red polo shirt inside. It gives off a very strong Niall look on her, only if she has my blonde hair.  I also wish that I have her brunette hair, it's almost the same color as Harry!

"Come on now!!" Lexi said from the car, fangirling! This is also her first time seeing the boys perform live! I waved my mom good bye one last time before going in to her car.

As expected, too much fangirling on our way to the arena. We blast off One Direction songs, especially those songs from TMH! We both sing along with it and although it's very off key, we don't really mind. We tried to refrain from singing too much so that we still have our voices for later but it's not working. Their songs are just so catchy so we can't resist. Good thing we still have our voices when we arrived!

There's a lot of people outside! This is just the outside, what if we get inside? What if our seats are no longer available? Based on the ticket, our seats are just four rows away from the stage! It's so close to them! We will seat beside each other. My dad asked for her seat before buying the ticket so we can sit next to each other, that's what Lexi told me earlier in the car.