Chapter 5 - Secret Garden

Charlotte's P.O.V

I'm so bloody happy right now! I think I might die because of this happiness I am feeling right now! I can't contain my feels any longer and it gets harder to hold my fangirling!

He's holding my hands now! My bloody hands for crying out loud! I hope my hands are not sweating because of all this nervousness. His hands are indeed, huge as how those posts in the internet says.

I even have his phone now! Even though I told him that I won't do anything with it, of course I am going to look for their numbers. But just that. I won't text or call them. I won't even save it on my phone. I'll write it down in my secret diary!

He told me about how he sneaks after their concerts when they have to go to another country the next day. He also told me about his secret place here in London. A place that no directioner who lives in this eart knows! I'm the first person! He also told me that not even the lads knew about this because they might caught him here when sneaks out. That means... I'm the only one!

I'm so happy and I feel so lucky... so special! And this is something really important to him! He told me that he sneaks out like this because he wants to look at London for the last time before saying good bye to it for a really long time.

Walking right next to him as we take the path to his secret garden, holding each other's hand, I felt something weird... something different unlike those feelings I have when fangirling in front of my laptop. It's something that I never felt before.

"We're here! Welcome to my secret garden!" he said with the same smile I always see in the internet. But the way his eyes sparkles, even in the middle of this darkness, I can see it. I can perfectly see those adorable emerald orbs of his. There's something different on his eyes that made my heart melt.

"You're the first person I ever brought here! Even the securities and the lads doesn't know about this place" he said as he lead me to a small wooden cottage. He pulls out a match from his pocket and lighted the candle on the four sides of the cottage. He then picked one of the candles and brought it with him to light other candles that are scattered around the area.

"I made this cottage!" he said proudly and I can see why. The cottage is just a simple one but for Harry Styles, an international pop star known across the world? This absolutely amazing! I never thought he would have time to make stuffs like this despite his busy schedule.

"Whoa... this is amazing!" I said as I look around the place. I'm not exaggerating or just saying it because he's Harry but because the place is indeed, amazing and breath taking. The candles that illuminate the place are just so wonderful and perfect! There are flowers surrounding the cottage and the path way which you won't notice at first because of the darkness that surrounds this amazing place.

"You're just exaggerating love! Come here!" he said and my heart just skipped a beat! I know it's normal for a boy to call girls 'love' especially them. They even call girls 'darling' or 'babe'. But even if I knew that, I can't help but feel this way. Silly heart! He even held my hand again before dragging me inside the cottage.

When you look at this cottage outside, you will assume that it's too small but when you're inside, sitting, you can see how big enough it is to handle 7 persons. It also has a small table at the center and under that table; there is a space where you can put your things! The roof is made out of large leaves that are put together and there's a huge space above where others can put their stuffs. It's pretty cozy inside even though there are no walls that will protect you from the cold night.

"H-how did you manage to make this?" I said as I look around the place, still amazed that he's the one who build it.

"Well, during our breaks. I made this last year and we're not that busy before than we are now so it's easier to make it during those times. I'm really glad I did." he said as he relaxed his back and patted the bench that is made out of bamboo wood.