TEMPTATIONS

The morning sun bathed the room in a golden glow as Violet and Ethan readied themselves for the business party ahead. Violet's red bodycon dress, adorned with delicate lace and showcasing her toned thighs, exuded confidence and allure, captivating Ethan's gaze.

Ethan, entranced by Violet's beauty, approached her with a mixture of admiration and longing. "Violet," he breathed, his voice filled with genuine affection, "you look absolutely stunning."

A soft blush adorned Violet's cheeks as she turned to meet Ethan's gaze. "Thank you, Ethan," she replied, her smile radiant. "You clean up pretty well too."

Ethan chuckled, feeling a surge of warmth in his chest. With a gentle touch, he wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her close. "Shall we?" he whispered, his lips brushing against her ear.

Violet nodded, her heart fluttering at the intimacy of their embrace. "Let's go and make a statement," she murmured, her voice laced with determination.

Hand in hand, they made their way to the party, their steps synchronized with a shared sense of purpose. As they entered the grand ballroom, the atmosphere hummed with excitement and anticipation, enveloping them in a whirlwind of social engagements and lively conversations.

But amidst the revelry, Ethan couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled over him as he watched Violet engage in conversation with other guests. Her laughter, though musical and infectious, stirred a possessiveness within him that he struggled to contain.
As the evening wore on at the business party, Ethan's gaze never wavered from Violet, who danced effortlessly with another man, her laughter ringing out like music in the air. Despite his attempts to suppress it, a pang of jealousy gnawed at Ethan's heart, igniting a fire within him that he struggled to contain.
Unable to bear the sight any longer, Ethan approached Violet with a sense of urgency, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and longing. "Violet," he called out, we have to leave"
With each step they took, Ethan's resolve grew stronger, until finally, unable to contain his emotions any longer, he pulled Violet close to him, his hands grasping her waist with a rough grip.
Violet, taken aback by Ethan's sudden action , gazed up at him with a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "Ethan," she murmured, her voice barely audible above the music, "what's gotten into you?"
Ethan's jaw tightened as he reached for Violet's hand, his grip firm yet gentle as he pulled her away from the crowd. "I'll explain on the way," he replied, his voice strained with emotion.
As they made their way out of the party and into the cool night air, Violet's curiosity got the better of her. "Ethan, why are we leaving?" she pressed, her eyes searching his for answers.

But he said nothing....

After reaching home

Ethan's gaze darkened as he struggled to contain the turmoil within him. "I couldn't bear to see you with another man," he confessed, his voice thick with emotion. "I know we may have entered into this marriage for practical reasons, but my feelings for you are beyond that. In the stillness of the night, Ethan's voice, soft as a sigh, found its way to Violet's ears, his words carrying the weight of his heart's longing.
"Each moment spent in your presence is a verse in the ballad of my life, a melody that echoes in the chambers of my heart. For you, my love, are the muse that inspires the songs of my heart, the muse that fills my days with light and my nights with dreams."

Violet's breath caught in her throat as she listened to Ethan's heartfelt confession, her heart pounding with a mixture of surprise and uncertainty. "Ethan," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur, "I had no idea

"I want you to give me a chance , Now Sit here, love and let your soldier do the work . Let me make you the happiest woman on the earth tonight ," he murmured softly, his voice a velvet whisper against her ear.

Seated upon his lap, Violet felt a rush of anticipation coursing through her veins. With gentle yet trembling hands, Ethan reached for the zipper of her dress, his touch both reverent and eager.
As the zipper descended, revealing the supple expanse of her skin, Ethan's desire surged within him like a tidal wave crashing against the shore.
Drawing her close, Ethan captured Violet's lips in a rough kiss, his movements both tender and urgent as he sought to convey the depth of his longing.
"I've been waiting for this moment," Ethan whispered between kisses, his voice husky with desire.
Each kiss was a proclamation of desire, an expression of the passion that burned brightly between them.
With each caress, Ethan's hands explored the contours of Violet's body, his touch igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.
And when his hands found purchase on her thighs, squeezing gently, Violet couldn't contain the soft moan that escaped her lips, a melody of pleasure that echoed in the stillness of the night.
The sound of Violet's moan only served to heighten Ethan's desire, his heart racing with the intensity of their connection.