THAT NIGHT -02

As the dawn painted the sky in soft hues of pink and gold, Violet stirred from her slumber, her body tangled in the sheets of their shared bed. Beside her, Ethan lay in peaceful repose, his features softened by the gentle light filtering through the curtains.

Memories of the night before flooded her mind, sending a rush of warmth through her veins. She remembered the tender caresses, the whispered words of love, and the sweet intimacy they had shared as they surrendered to each other's embrace.

Gently, she reached out to brush a lock of hair from Ethan's forehead, her touch light as a feather against his skin. He stirred at her touch, his eyes fluttering open to meet hers with a tender smile.

"Good morning, my love," he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning" Violet replied, her heart swelling with affection. "Last night was..."

Ethan's smile widened as he reached out to pull her close, his arms wrapping around her in a warm embrace. "It was magical," he said , pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I've never felt more alive than I did with you."

Violet nestled into his embrace, savoring the warmth of his touch. "I feel the same way," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "Being with you feels like coming home."

For a moment, they lay there in silence, basking in the glow of their newfound love. Outside, the world began to awaken, the sounds of birdsong and distant traffic drifting through the open window.

Eventually, Ethan broke the silence, his voice filled with tenderness. "Violet, last night was just the beginning for us," he said, his eyes searching hers with unwavering certainty. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy, cherishing every moment we share together."

Violet's heart swelled with emotion at his words, tears of joy prickling at the corners of her eyes. "I want that too, Ethan," she replied, her voice choked with emotion. "I want to build a future with you, filled with love, laughter, and countless memories."

With a smile, Ethan leaned in to capture her lips in a tender kiss, their connection deepening with each passing moment.