🇳🇬 | Chapter 012

I'm dating a Benue girl Chioma but my uncle's mistake is about to ruin my life. Four years ago, my uncle brought a beautiful tall Benue girl he met at church home to meet my mum who was his senior sister to check her out.

Her name was Belinda. She was okay with my mum, but my mum kept telling my uncle that people from that tribe are not faithful in marriage that's why they marry themselves.

My uncle stood his ground, and my mum had to play along too. They got married and my uncle who is a banker got transferred to a town that's not too far from home, so he was around Friday evenings till weekends and goes to work on Monday mornings.

She was cheating the whole time, she was bringing a particular man home, slept with a man in the neighborhood, a family friend as well and even sleeps with my uncle's best man,

Last year's ending, she was exposed of her illicit affairs, it was so bad that everyone including neighbours weren't surprised about my uncle's wife promiscuous lifestyle, but they couldn't tell him because what God has joined together no one can put asunder.

I swear he has gotten over this issue and apparently divorced her, and my Parents have sworn to never allow any Benue girl, be it a man or woman into the family, not knowing i am in love with Chioma and we are very serious.

I have never caught her cheating in 1 year we have been together, but I'm scared, i don't know if cheating is in Chioma's DNA.

Infact I've started asking people about girls from Benue State, and with what I've heard, my eardrum are full, especially about their high libido and Chioma has that in abundance i don't know if she'll be faithful to me, when we get married in the future and I'm also scared to introduce her to my family.

What do you think i should do?

*******
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, add this book to your reading list, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture.