🇳🇬 | Chapter 014

My name is Julie, I'm 26. No need to get into my personal life, so let me just give you the gist in detail.

My boyfriend and I were so perfect, until one thing led to another and I just ended a 3 &½ year relationship.

Heartbroken I needed to get him off my mind, so I went to a bar to drink. Lekan came to my table and we started talking. We never agreed to date, neither did we plan to see after that night.

I got to his apartment at Ajah where we had great sex.

Around 5am the following day, my ex called me. Lekan got very angry, and said how dare I pick a man's call beside him.

I asked if I'm his girlfriend or why is he feeling entitled? He slapped my hand and my phone fell and broke. We started fighting. He overpowered me and I had to call for help. It was when his neighbors came out, I found he's a mad person that they always avoid in that compound.

*******
Dearest Reader 🙋,

Thanks for reading, what do you think of this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, add this book to your reading list and please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Please vote by clicking the 🌟star button below👇🏼 if want to see more of this chapter in the future, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕 ( i love you),

Lewa Kulture.