🇳🇬 | Chapter 013

Hi I'm Jasper. No need to get into my personal life, so let me just give you the gist and please don't judge me.

I lost my virginity to a Lady almost twice my age, There was this beautiful aunty in my area, i never really noticed her until i left secondary school and i was at home, waiting to write post jamb.

One day i summoned the boldness and I walked up to her confidently and told her my mind. She was shocked and intrigued. I might have lied about my age, but i was tall, looked other than my age, so i passed on someone, based on age description i gave.

I met her at 7 in the evening, talked until 10, took a walk with her, bought some stuff, went to suya joint and bought lots of suya and kept conversing.

We were enjoying being around each other and conversing, so i told her we could continue the conversation the next day around 11 am, at my friend's house if she was free, and she agreed.

The next day, i went to her place, picked her up and headed to my friend's house.

The boys were talking,  they were surprised when they saw her with me because she was obviously older than me, and way way out of my league. So what was she doing with me?

They offered her a seat, even food and drinks, she felt at home, we began watching a movie talking, she wasn't shy at all, spoke her mind and was very direct and funny.

My boys liked her, i was even getting hornier than ever, couldn't get my eyes off her big breast, her and beautiful face, i wanted to kiss her, fuck her, so i told her we should have some privacy and we went to one of the room.

We got there and we continued conversing, i told her how crazy she makes me feel, how much i am so attracted to her, even if she's older, so also felt the attraction and the heat of the moment, but she was resisting because she doesn't want to look like a whore.

It's not even up to an hour, but truly i was so horny, so i asked if i could kiss her, and she agreed and i started  kissing like how i watched in movies, deeply and deeply and she tried to stop me, but i held until her that she couldn't push me away.

Then i touched her breast and she moaned and moaned some one, then i realized her breast was her weak point, So i focused on breast while kissing her, squeezing, rubbing, caressing.

Then i pulled down her gown, she wasn't wearing a bra, it was so easy then i sucked on her nipple, she gave a loud moan, holding my head while squeezing the other breast, with her hand, then i held the other breast, she squeezed my hands with her boobs spreading her legs wide, i put my fingers down that soaked up panties, she was so wet.

I started rubbing her clits, fingering her, so she was moaning and kissing me, then i moved down, kissed her thighs and sucked her clitoris, she was going mad with excitement, she was the sensitive type, she could feel it, more and moaned louder holding my head, saying "yes baby MMM, MMM, don't stop."

She made me more excited i ate more passionately and she moaned louder and came hard in my mouth, she made it obvious. Then she told me to fuck her.

So i brought out my big man and shove it in, i was the sweetest feeling i ever felt, i started slowly and just giving her, she was moaning sweetly then i decided to increase the pace.

I realized that was what she wanted, she started talking dirty.

"Fuck this pussy good"

"Oh yes baby,"

"Oh yes fuck me please"

So I'm not going to lie, i didn't last up to 5mins, she was disappointed. So we laid in the bed for 2mins without saying anything. She was sexy naked that I couldn't take it anymore. So i went down on her again,  for a minute, making my dick hard again.

Then we fucked some more, the highest of the ducking was when she decided to ride my dick. I was in heaven,  she went slow grinding me, slow, and then faster and faster.

She was a sex freak and she loved it so much, she moaned louder and talked dirty as she me. At some point, i couldn't take it anymore. I tried to push her off so i could cum on the bed like the first one.

But she made me cum inside her, she didn't mind; she didn't want to get off. We were in that position for some minutes completely exhausted. I mean i was lying in heaven, Aunty Nancy is lying on me naked, she just gave me the best fucking of my life.

After i gained admission into university, we continued for like 3 years, whenever I'm back home from school, i go to her place, and we fuck and she cooks for me.

We were just friends with benefits, there was no label on our relationship until she moved to Abuja, she made my sex drive so high and it's affecting my today's life.
I always want sex, and i last long, she changed my world literally.

******
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, add this book to your reading list, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture.